~The Fall~

Caesar's P.O.V.

The boys just called me, they wanted to meet each other at the bar I own, well one of my company's branch in terms of seeling wines and other liquors. The bar I have isn't that usual 'drug party goers' as I intensified the security and only high class people can only enter, it's not boisy but rsther a bar where you'll only be sitting on the sofa while having a good business talk with your friends or family members. Gold Heart had been very popular lately and it's all thanks to me...

No single help from so called father I have.

The door from my room opened revealing my mother who just peeked from the room, momentarily refusing to enter my room with a question in my head and of course I saw some emotions flying in her face agnd eyes.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I questioned her as I turned around, formally looking at her with respect and love, something she had don to me in the past years of my life.

"You grew up to be a handsome young boy, you were just in my arms a few years ago then now you're going to have kids-"

"Mom you're getting too ahead of the present"

Chuckling inwardly I wiped away all the fallen tears she had on her eyes and cheeks, she looks strong based from her matured face but in her inside, she is someone as fragile as any other girl, like a little girl who needed to be in the wing of her mother all the time.

Mother was very beautiful in the past, every boys wanted to have her, wanted to date her and had courted her for so many years. Some of them because her best friends, some of them were now no where to be found, probably went to other places or had already had a family of their own.

Once it crossed my mind that what if mom had chosen a different man than the one she chose today? What difference would it make? Will our family be happy? Will she always have a smile on her face the moment she wakes up? Will she even receive the love she had wanted and deserved to have?

"Can you blame me? I just really love to see you everyday"

I pulled my head away when my mother suddenly pinches my cheeks, she told me once I had a skin allergy and some kind of disease in the past when she repeatedly kept pinching me, it vanished after her fasting for a month and up till I reached the age of 3 but then she continued to pinch me again as I grew older...

And now, she just proved to me that her favorite past time still haven't vanish...

We both shared laughters while looking at each other, her eyes shone, one thing it does whenever she is truly happy, no fake smiles, no fake laughters, this is purely happiness...

"You should go to your friends, for sure they're waiting for you"

"Mom-" I wanted to argue, I wanted to stay at home after seeing how much happy she is after so many days of her crying all alone. I have no idea what made her change her attitute and atmosphere today but whatever it is, I wanted to stay so I can share the happiness she has.

"Caesar, I hope you remember what I taught you years ago, I want you to be happy and not grow someone like a monster"

"I promise mom" She smiled and happily pulled me in her embrace, it took me a few seconds before I was finally able to let her go as I was really still celebrating the fact that her happiness right now is very genuine.

I still wanted to stay but my mother several times pushed me away from her hug, honestly my promise to her is true. I never hurted anyone especially a girl. Sure I did date them but nothing ever happened to us, it was just purely Connor who wanted a night full of passion, I just agreed to get to know a girl, only one date and that's the end. I clarified everything to them so they understand as well, they wanted nothing but to talk to me and to get to know me.

"Caesar!"

The moment I entered the bar I immediately heard someone calling for my name, I turned my head to the bar and saw my friend, Carol, waving at me while mixing some drinks. She's not a bartender and not a waiter, she is a friend of mine who usually comes to my bar and mixes her own drink so she's usually always at the counter bar or just on a sofa.

"Hey, it's nice to see you here, the 3 already arrived"

She was wearing a black halter top with gold beads sewed on them, she wore her hair in a messy bun making her baby hair slide down perfectly making her beautiful than ever.

"You're still as beautiful as ever Carol, I'll have the usual, the strong one" I greeted Riley, Carol's boyfriend for 5 months already. They met here in my bar and actually had a very serious relationship, we thought it was just a simple fling or a body heat finding but the first time Riley saw Carol, instead of asking her for a one night stand, he asked her out for a date.

"Find a permanent girlfriend already" Riley commented with a snort, I rolled my eyes while Carol sighed heavily, they must've noticed that I still don't have any girl to bring here in my bar.

These two made me promise to bring my girlfriend, a serious relationship girlfriend here once I really do find the right one. I refused at first since they're practically calling me out for a bet but then I said yes, knowing that that case scenario wouldn't ever happen.

"That will never happen"

"It will but not right now, you just have to wait for the right woman who would be able to make you realize what you are worth"

Wow, these two had only been dating for 5 months and yet they're telling me how powerful love is as if they had already been married for 50 years! Honestly I still have no idea about the concept, love will change you.

How can love be that powerful to change a whole persona? Well I saw what happened to Dylan and surely it was really Scarlet who had changed him for the better, but trying to think of it seriously, how come it was only Dylan who changed?

Shouldn't it that if you love him or her then you would accept him or her for whoe she really is? That you wouldn't ask her to change herself or himself just for your own benefit?

"Life isn't a fairytale"

"As always, sometimes your beliefs are heart breaking" She commented, she proceeded to stare at me for so long that I began to grew uncomfortable. I finished the glass in one gulp and bid my goodbye, I can see the irritated face Dylan has on now.

"I'll see you next time" Riley and Carol waved goodbye

They were seated on our favorite spot, one secluded area near the window where we can admire and see the beautiful night sky and the night view we have outside my bar. I patted Darren's shoulder who has his back turned to me, he looked up and smiled softly while I saw comfortably on my designated seat.

"You're quite late" Connor teased which cheking his watch, they know I hate people who are late as I am a very early person, one who's usually late is Connor so he teases me whenever I the last ine to arrive whenever we have a gathering.

"I met Carol, she's with her boyfriend"

"Honestly I never thought that she could find a man who can change her" Darren muttered softly, well, he's one great example of the miracle of love. Jasmine was able to bring out the true Darren and not the scared or fake one.

"Love changes people" Dylan then implied, Connor and I turned to each other with a teasing gaze and a very hopeless sigh...

"It does, look at the two of them, so madly in love" I commented, proving that disgust is very dominant in my tone, Connor followed afterwards making the two to look rather disappointed at us.

"To the point thay they're getting crazy over the girls"

"Hey, the two of you keep laughing but once you find the right woman for you Darren and I will be the ones laughing at you" Dylan mentioned, I think it'll be long for me to find that girl everyone is talking about.

"That would never happen"

"What makes you so sure?"

"Girls fall for us but we never fall for them" I answered with a smirk, the right moment I saw some girls staring at me from afar. I bit my lip and sent them a wink, instantly making them squeal and laugh at each other... sometimes girls are very east to manipulate...

And that will remain the same forever... until the end...

"You'll eat your words Caesar"