"Shit." Sasuke cussed, gripping his katana.

\\..~**~..//

Endless casualties kept on coming as Sakura struggled to manage all with Shizune and Tsunade.

She wiped the sweat of her forehead while wrapping up a bandage around the broken arm of the jounin shinobi in front of her.

"You're all patched up, just be careful."

"Thank you." The ninja bowed slightly in respect before dashing off.

Sakura averted her gaze towards the window where their allie had jumped off.

She saw a spark beyond the Konoha walls which made Sakura's gut tingle.

"Sakura-chan, There's a patient in the ER!" Naruto called as she replied.

"On my way!" Sighing anxiously, Sakura took one last glance and prayed before leaving it all to her teammates in battle.

"Please be okay..."

\\..~**~..//

Drained chakra, ultimate techniques used, stressful situation, upcoming death, that was their current experience as of now.

Kakashi could not use his susanoo due to immense chakra loss and Sasuke had activated all of his top skills during his battle with Taiki and when he was set as a diversion for the demon.

Lee was at his limit, opening the sixth gate which he enabled in killing the summon user-same with Kiba, Shiro and Rina.

Worst, they do not have a medic which means they can not attack except for their basic skills which can only kill about a half of their enemies. In addition, the bomb was right next to them.