cнαpтer 15

Quote of the chapter: "I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough. But I'm stuck in this fcking rot." Weightless by All Time Low

Updating fast yaaay

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 15

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Have you ever felt that you wanted a new life? To restart everything in your life? Or skip  all those melancholic moments? Because Sakura is in massive mess.

"Now, can you please explain this Tsunade-shishou??" Sakura asked, as kindly as possible though that was a bit difficult since her supposedly secret was already announced to the public.

The Godaime let out a sigh when Kakashi walked in.

Only the three of them were inside the Hokage office-which was now properly organized-as they discuss the latest matter.

"Did you even know about this before it was out?" The pinkette questioned her former adviser.

Kakashi nodded approvingly.

Then Sakura turned to Tsunade. "Why?"

"I'm sorry, but the news was leaked in Kumogakure even if it was confidential and not confirmed." Tsunade explained firmly.

"If I may ask, why is Sakura stuck in this position again?"

Tsunade gave a worried glance at Sakura who nodded, giving her consent. "To be frank, it wasn't only the Kumogakure who was asking for Sakura's hand in marriage."

"What?" Sakura's eyes widen, she never heard about this.

She only knew that others may ask in the future, she did not even know it was possible for her to be a connection or a representative for her home village.

Tsunade continued. "Other countries were also asking though it was more for royalty or popularity. Kumogakure was the only country, out of the five nations, that asked. And the groom seems to have a friendship with you so that is what I've chosen, for you to also have a brighter future. Well that was before..."