cнαpтer 10

Quote of the chapter: "'Cause if my heart breaks, it's gonna hurt so bad." -HSM3

IM SO HAPPY THAT I COULD UPDATE OMFJ MIGHT UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS IF I CAN TYPE FAST :3

I joined this story at a Naruto contest, will notify you if the voting will start, hope you'll support! :)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 10

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Numerous birds sang around the woods as they flew once a disturbing sound echoed through the trees.

"HAHAHA!"

The sun-kissed ninja rolled at the ground just as Kakashi excused the princess to talk about her relationship towards Konoha.

With Naruto's sudden act, Sakura and Sasuke furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you laughinig?"

"Sh-She-HAHAHAHA!"

This just made the situation go deeper to the sea of frustration.

"Spit it out dobe."

"I'M SORRY BUT HER NAME'S FUNNY HAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Naruto continued on living in his own world.

Sakura chuckled unconsciously but stopped when she was already aware.

Though she cannot help to at least laugh internally, she is a ninja but she also has emotions so she can just keep it inside.

On the other hand, Sasuke gave into consideration Naruto's reasons with a slight smirk. "You're still an idiot like I remember."

Naruto immediately stopped laughing as he breathed slowly, wiping a tear off. "Hey, it's not everyday you could meet someone who has a curse as a name." He mentioned and covered his mouth with the use of his palm to prevent from cracking up again.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes nonchantly because he knew what would stop Naruto's antics.

"So, what-"