cнαpтer 26

Quote of the chapter: "You're in danger." -Danger by BTS

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 26

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Rina!" Tenten screamed as her sister screech in pain.

With her eyes filled with hate, Tenten swirled and released her grip from the kunai she snatched and ended the enemy's life in one go.

"Are you okay? Are you bleeding? Please tell me you're not bleeding."

Tenten kept on blurting out words as Rina chuckled. "I'm okay, it's just a burn. I can get through this, Sakura-neechan taught me how to heal, right?"

Tenten smiled in return. "I'll help you heal." She said as they both started to treat the injury on Rina's leg.

\\..~**~..//

"Where is Sasuke-nii?" Shiro retorted, knocking out the experiment by twirling his foot and crushing its chest before swinging his kunai while he killed it.

Kiba ripped out the corpse's throat out. "Damn it, where can you find a god-like icicle?" He hissed.

Another blare had awakened their inner thoughts while Akamaru barked towards a certain direction. Just as the racket had occurred, Akamaru alarmed Kiba and Shiro which resulted for them to see a glimpse of an illuminating purple shadow near their place.

"Is that?"

"Sasuke's susannoo!" Kiba interrupted, "Let's go, Akamaru, Shiro!" He announced as they instantly hopped to the flaring light.

The light slowly diminished once the two Inuzuka had reach for Sasuke's location.

Dozens of corpses covered in scarlet blood surround the man before them as they noticed the main antagonist laying on the floor-dead.