cнαpтer 21

Quote of the chapter: "You tend to regret when the action is finished."

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 21

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The sun had already set by the time Hinata and Naruto came. Once they did, they immediately ate their supper and Naruto invited.

"I heard that there's fireworks later because of the festival, want to watch?"

Sakura started, "I don't think-"

She was interrupted by the loud blasts and shouts coming from the streets right outside of the inn.

In an instant, they all sprinted to check out what was the catastrophe about.

Pushing the doors, they were welcomed by dazzling sparks of fireworks. People were houling and cheering in awe as the entertainment ignited the sky.

There was a festival, celebrating the town's birth which is why villagers are allowed to party on the road and sidewalks.

"Guess the party already started." Naruto commented, staring at the lights sparkling above.

Including the three other ninja, all of them were watching in astonishment. Naruto took this opportunity to sling his arm around Hinata's neck affectionately and Hinata allowed by leaning on his shoulder while they watch the show together as a couple.

When Sakura unconsciously walked forward to take a better look, she almost slipped by the rock she stepped. However Sasuke caught her just in time when she almost fell.

"Thanks." She said, feeling tired. The illness is most probably kicking in her system.

Once she glanced up, onyx orbs met jade ones as they were both glued in a trance. Exploding firecrackers and jolly citizens did not bother them at the moment. Sakura suddenly stared at his thin lips while they slowly close their distance.