cнαpтer 8

Quote of the chapter: "Why do I care so much about you?" -Boy in luv by BTS

Guess I'll be working on my new story hehe

short chap tho

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 8

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"K-Kazekage-sama!" Hoshiro quickly bowed down as Toshiro followed.

Sakura gaped. "How did you find-"

"I'm the Kazekage, I know everything that happens in the village I protect." Gaara replied while looking at both of the Konoha ninjas."Sasuke, Sakura. What are you two doing here? Did you not know that this man is a criminal for stealing?" He stated heartlessly as Hoshiro had no right but to keep silent and Toshiro was on the verge of tears.

"He did steal, but he was stealing for his son. We made a deal that if his son would recover, he would stop his crimes. I healed his son just now so that he won't steal anymore." Sakura defended the recent people she met.

"No matter what is the case, he-" Gaara pointed to Hoshiro "-must be brought to jail. I'm truly sorry, but we must follow the rules."

"Then what about his son's well-being if you take the father away?" Sasuke asked, trying to change Gaara's decision through reverse psychology.

Gaara sighed as he rubbed his temples, he was not expecting that the stealer would have a son. "I'll let Matsuri take care of him and since it was for a good intention...his son may visit him daily."

He may be the Kazekage, but he is still Gaara-the boy who does not want other kids to feel what he felt when he was young which was lack of parents' love.

Gaara also accepted to say their goodbyes before Hoshiro will go to jail. That is how kind he is.

"By the way, how did you learn teleportation jutsu? Only a few people has the capability to do that." Sakura asked, she has been curious ever since they teleported to his home.

Hoshiro smiled in remembrance. "I think that you may know Jiraiya and Namikaze Minato? They came from your village."