cнαpтer 9

Quote of the chapter: "When you're around, it's like an army's marching through my chest." -La La by The Cab

Yep, it's been a long time xD

I can feel that the story is reaching its climax tho :3

***I might join this story at a Naruto contest thanks to @Kit_Katzzz haha hope you'll support :)*** 

EXTRA MESSAGES AT A/N BELOW, FOR NOW THE STORY CONTINUES

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 9

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Sakura's POV

"Dismissed."

I, along with the last Uchiha, bowed in respect as we leave the Hokage Tower. We just reported back to Konoha and according to Tsunade, team seven will be having a mission the next day. In conclusion, both me and Sasuke have limited time to rest.

Sigh.

Numerous colors painted the sky while the shimmering sun sunk in the depths of the ground. Sasuke walked with me as we go home since Sasuke will pass by my apartment to reach his home.

Placing my palms at the opening of my mouth, I yawned in a tired manner with my eyelids slowly beginning to have a heavier weight.

Unfortunately, I get stressed easily.

"You need to rest." Sasuke commented, noticing my actions.

"But I still have to prepare for the mission tomorrow." I replied back as I glared at the ground.

Why is my schedule always hectic.

"Fix it tomorrow then, we'll be leaving by noon." Sasuke recommended with a stoic expression with his hands in his pockets in a windy sunset.

I secretly glanced at him, his raven bangs swayed along with the current of the air as his facial features perfect his appearance. I was stuck in an nondestructive gaze.