cнαpтer 16

Quote of the chapter: "At the end, is regret."

Published through phone so forgive my mistakes

So far, this month has been suckish for me, hby? :(

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 16

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Days passed ever since the news about Sakura was out. Sasuke's arranged marriage seemed to be trending as well, mixed with positive-but mostly negative-comments from various citizens.

Rumours even spread that these arranged marriage is what kept the famous Sasuke and Sakura from being together. Since both of them belong in the same team and it was odd that both of them had an arranged marriage with someone else, considering the fact that it was practically released on the same time.

Intentionally, team seven was not taking any missions for the past few days due to the recent issues and Tsunade decided that. With the time that the five gained, they had more than enough time to think about their problems.

Kakashi, Sai and Naruto started to earn respect for their female teammate's decision as long as it was not against her will. And for Sasuke, he took Ino's advice and tried to understand Sakura.

Selfish as it may seem, the four boys is not comfortable with Sakura living in Kumogakure for the rest of her life.

Naruto is very positive that Sakura would not be happy without her friends-especially him as a brother.

They still have more than four weeks though. With that, they may even change her mind.

On the other hand, Sasuke was even more silent. It was sort of understandable since he is trapped in an unwanted marriage. His life was basically a broken record and now, his future may be even worse.

Life was just simply unfair.

"So, shall we go?" Sakura asked, a bit uneasy as she clutched the slings of her bag.

She prayed that nothing awkward would happen on the trip.