cнαpтer 11

Quote of the chapter: "They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for." -Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab

The voting on @NarutoWattys is still ongoing, if you haven't voted for this story and you want to, just pm me for details or check the previous chap and find for "NarutoWattys" Good luck to us! :)

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ACTION SCENES SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT :)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 11

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Rays of sunshine glimmered through the forest as the dark shadows of the towering trees overshadowed the people inside the forest.

With their backs covered by each other's guard, their eyes are all set to prepare for any movements as the princess stayed at the center being protected by the shinobis.

From left to right, the four man-squad were surrounded by the enemies as if it was a trap and the two strangers known as Taiki and Kakeru were no where to be seen.

The men were wearing the exact same kind of clothing along with the similar design as they stand on their ground in a mighty manner with their dark long sleeves sliced to half, showing off their upright musical symbol imprinted on their left wrists.

One man squinted his eyes as he examined Sakura from head to toe. "Why is there a kunoichi? Kunoichis are weak!" He claimed as Sakura's temper began to rise up.

"Her hair color is weird too!" Another added, resulting Sakura's hands squished into fists and the princess chuckled slightly.

"Don't underestimate me, shannaro!" With a fast movement, Sakura mustered up a pinch of her strength to crack the ground with one heck of a punch.

"Now!"

Since the three men expected the pinkette's reaction, they automatically started their plan.

Kakashi guarded the princess by heading to the checkpoint, letting his former students battle the ambush.