cнαpтer 3

Quote of the chapter: "If these sheets were the states and you were miles away. I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me." -If These Sheets Were The States by All Time Low <3

If you're a BTS fan then I give you a virtual brofist. \m/

Happy Birthday Jeon Jeongguk! :D (from BTS) I dedicate this chap to you even though you may not know Naruto and don't know me at all though I'm a big fan of yours <//3

Okaaaay, on with the story :3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Fluffy clouds block the surface as it roam around the sky. The sun was out, giving heat to the land.

Just like any other day, a lot of ninja and normal citizens crowded the streets of Konoha. People were in groups, families, alone or some in partners. It was noisy yet peaceful and people will usually mind their own business.

Until a certain person caught everyone's attention with one glance.

The person's clothes were ripped as spots of blood were visible while dirt and wounds covered his body.

The man he was carrying from his shoulder had his shirt torn off, eyes shut as some crimson blood flowed his body. Cuts and bruises were exposed at his pale skin while his injuries were fatal.

For every step the man would take, the feeling of other people's presence around him would increase though he was not aware of it. Scratch that, he didn't mind. All he cared for now is bring his friend to the hospital in order to be healed.

Individuals would take a step back so that the man would have a path to go to his destination.

Silence echoed the place as gasps and stunned expressions were released. Only whispers can be heard as the person made his way straight to the hospital, carrying an unconcious man.

\\..~**~..//

A strong yet soothing breeze passed through the 19 year-old medic as she made her way to the Hokage tower.

It was weekend so she just woke up from a deep slumber as she fixed herself up. She was about to shop for her groceries when an ANBU appeared. She was told that the Godaime called for her, saying that she needs to go as soon as possible.

She was supposed to have her day off but nOoOo, something just had to come up to interfere with her relaxation day. What a joy.

Ah, the risks in being a medical ninja. Add lack of sleep and chakra drainage to that. Although, she was now used to it. She has been a medical for years now and being the Godaime's disciple is not all talk.

She still wore her thick gloves, sleeveless crimson top, with dark shorts and long boots that ends up below her knees. Her physical features didn't change that much though matured, she kept her hair short just like keeping a promise, emerald eyes as bright as ever with that natural pink hair. However, she does have the 100 Healing mark which looks like a diamond placed on her-not anymore THAT huge-forehead.