cнαpтer 34

Quote of the chapter: "Finally, I realize that I'm nothing without you. I was wrong, forgive me." -Haru Haru by BIGBANG

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 34

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

((~*PLAY SONG* I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING~))

"Do you want to come to the wedding?" Kakashi had asked him with his hands inside his pockets.

"I'd rather stay here."

"Why? Does it hurt?"

Sasuke did not reply, instead he let silence took care of his response.

"Sasuke, have you ever thought of your feelings?"

He stayed still.

Kakashi pressed the topic. "I remember before she would always ask you out and you would always reject her." He looked at the material he was holding inside of his pocket before averting his gaze back to his former student.

But it seems that whatever he says, does not have an effect on the Uchiha.

Sasuke was not replying, but his ears were wide open. With this opportunity, Kakashi took this chance to tell him.

The masked Hatake sighed in defeat. "Remember Itachi?" Sasuke flinched. "He spared your life for you to be happy." By this time, Kakashi had plumped the envelope right into Sasuke's hands.

"I know you've made mistakes in your life. But don't let this one slip into your regrets as well."

Those were the last words that rang inside his head, tempting him to open the envelope.

Sasuke sighed, sliding the envelope in his pocket as he took a long walk before he reached the bench, where he left Sakura before.

He was still confused, to be short. He only knows that Sakura is one of the people that he can not hurt. If he did, he would excessively regret it.