"I can control your body with the substance I gave into your body for as long as I live!" He pursued in laughing evilly again. "Best choice I've ever made!"

"Bastard..." Sakura managed to utter in the midst of losing control over her own body.

Against her will, Sakura was forced to move towards Kakashi who was still stuck. She dived her hand from her pack and brought out a kunai as she slowly make her way to her former teacher. Slowly, because she was urging herself to stop.

Her jaw was clenched while unrestrained tears bulged out of her eyelids.

Just as Sakura was in front of Kakashi, her hand was raised up by force as the tension rises.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." Kakashi squirmed to get out, but his foot was tightly curled up by the branch.

"K-Kaka-sensei..." Sakura was able to say while more tears drop. Her control was complicated so if she would lose it all, she might go berserk.

"Double Dynamic Entry, Strong Fist!" Two people yelled simultaneously as they both kicked the main enemy, one at the belly and one at the back of the head.

With that, Sakura fell at the ground and released her grip from the kunai as she breathed heavily. She roughly ripped out of the branch that interwined Kakashi's foot.

Kakashi immediately lifted up the ponderous tree and helped Sakura to come to her senses since she was in some sort of shock.

"Rai-kun? Lee-sensei?" Rina was surprised as she sent a grenade towards the last two corpses and blew them up to death. When Kakashi saw this, a smirk played by his lips in awe and gave Sakura a hand in standing up-still careful due to getting use in taking control of her body again.

Lee and Rai continued to send multiple attacks until the enemy's body was out of blood.

"Leaf Gale!"

"Leaf Strong Whirlwind!"

"You...j-just made the wrong choice." He smiled wickedly and spat out his blood after descending to the floor, saying his last words.

"Thanks for the help." Sakura mumbled as Lee and Rai gave a thumbs up.