"Emily. You will have more security and your dad will make sure of it. But you'll have me. I will not let you out of my sight. I can promise you that no one will hurt you" he said making me let out a shaky breath before sitting up.

"I'm sorry. I'm b-being ridiculous" I said beginning to fiddle with my fingers.

"No you're not Em... I remember the first time I was in a shooting, I was exactly how you were. It's normal for a human to react like this" he said caressing my thigh sweetly.

"Please, no more crying. Your too pretty to cry" he said wiping my tear stained cheeks.

I chuckled lightly. "God you're amazing" I said running my hands through my hair.

"It's almost midnight, did you want to go to sleep?" He asked softly.

"Yea. I should" I replied knowing well there was no way I was going to get to sleep without thinking of those three lives that were ended today because of me.

"Did you want me to get you a drink or anything whilst you get changed?" He asked standing up and headed towards the door.

"A water if you could please" I replied smiling, grabbing some pyjamas and heading towards my bathroom.

As soon as I got in there I felt fear take over my body. I quickly changed into my pyjama bottoms and sliding my top over my head quickly. I yanked a makeup wipe out of the packet before hurrying down stairs. I wanted to avoid being alone at all costs.

I ran straight into a figure making me fall back.

"Hey hey" I heard Shawn say, catching me before I fell onto my ass.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I just didn't want to be alone" I admitted hugging him tightly. He instantly hugged me back as I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Come on let's get you into bed" he said pulling away from the hug and leading me back to my room.

He pulled the covers back as I slipped in pulling the covers up under my chin.

"Goodnight Em" He said kissing my forehead softly.

"Wait" I said grasping his wrist tightly.

"Please don't leave. I c-can't be alone" I stuttered out my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Of course" he said with a sigh on how to approach the situation.

He slid the mattress out from under my bed to put beside it. He threw a pillow and a random fleece blanket that was sitting in the corner of my room.

I frowned in confusion.

"Your sleeping there?" I asked in confusion pointing at the bed. He locked the door before turning back to me.

"Of course not. But if your dad got suspicious then I can say I slept there" he said beginning to take off his waist band. The sight of his gun made me cringe slightly at the thought of that having the use of killing someone in an instant.

He placed it on my bedside table before slipping his shirt off. He unbuttoned his jeans sliding them down his thighs and off his body.

I moved to the side of the bed so he could slide in beside me.

"Now honestly. Are you okay? Not as a bodyguard anymore" he said facing me.

"I-I'm shaken up. I feel so guilty for those people that died. I-I didn't mean for that to happen" I spoke in shock at the events that had occurred merely 3 hours ago.

"It's not your fault Bub. You didn't tell him to do that so please don't blame yourself" He said wiping a tear that had fallen down my cheek.

"Thank you shawn" I whispered hugging him tightly as he pulled me to his chest.

"It's what I'm here for" he said kissing my head.

I looked up at him to see him staring down at me. He sighed softly before placing two fingers under my chin and tilting my head back.

He pressed his lips softly against mine as our lips moulded together. It was a slow kiss filled with so many emotions. My hand rose to his cheek as I kissed him back with as much passion.

"I'm so glad I met you" I whispered pulling away from the kiss.

"As am I" he replied pulling me against his chest.

I thought that it would take me a long long time to get to sleep tonight or otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping at all. But with the feeling of Shawn's presence beside me, it made me fall asleep almost instantly.

-

A/N: it's like 11pm and I just thought why not do a double update. But I've been getting so many more comments and votes which I LOVE! But I'm also extremely happy this is getting so many views. I literally gained 1.2k views in 2 hours!