Ch. 54

-Em's POV-
I woke up the next morning still snuggling into Ross. He had one arm wrapped around me and the other was holding my hand with the ring on it. I'm going to marry this boy. This wonderful handsome boy who could have any girl in the world but chose me. Me out of everyone else it was me. I can't believe this. Well I can its just really freaking hard to. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ross started to stir. When he opened his eyes he immediately smiled.

"Good morning my beautiful fiancé." He said.

"Good morning. Hmmmm fiancé, I like the sound of that." I said smiling back at him.

"Hmm me too." He said. When I started to get up Ross gripped onto my hand tighter. "Where are you going?" He asked me.

"To get ready for the day." I said.

"Noooo, stay with me. Please." He said giving me those adorable puppy dog eyes that I can never say no to.

"Oh fine but only for 10 minutes because I want to do something today. Plus you have work in 2 hours." I said.

"That's in 2 hours though." He complained.

"Yes and it takes you about a hour to get ready then 45 minutes to drive to the studio with traffic so you get 10 minutes. Oh and I think I'm just gonna walk around today instead of watching " I said. And yes I memorized his schedule so he wouldn't be late because of me again. That has happened to many times and every time he gets in trouble so I had to memorize it. I still came back a lied down with him.

After the ten minutes was up I forced him to get out of bed and get ready. He went took a shower then once he came back I went to go shower. After I got out I realized I didn't bring any clothes with me.

"Well fudge nuggets." I said. I couldn't yell for Ross cause his room is down the hall and it would be incredibly awkward for me to yell to bring me clothes so, yeah. I looked over at the counter and saw my phone.

"Why did I bring my phone but not stinken clothes." I said to myself.
I picked up my phone and dialed Ross's number.

"Hey babe, why are you calling me?" He asked.

"I forgot my clothes and it would be really awkward yelling for you to bring them to me so I just called since I brought my phone instead. So please bring me my clothes. Please." I said.

"Why don't you come get them." He said. I could tell he was smirking just by the tone in his voice.

"Perv, just bring them to me they are on the bed." I said and hung up. Moments later there was a knock on the door.

"Babe I have your clothes." Ross said in a hushed tone.

I opened the door said a quick 'thank you' then closed it again and changed. Once I was done I blow dried my hair and stepped into the hallway. The minute I stepped into the hall way I was swept off my feet.

"Ahhhh! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Haha. Nope." Ross said popping the -p-.

"You suck." I said as he started going down the steps.

"Isn't that your job?" He said.

"Ewwwww you perv." I said laughing.

"Well you love me so that's your fault."

"Unfortunately I do."

"Why do I get the feeling that's what your gonna say at the alter?" He said chuckling.

"Because I most likely will say that." I said as he put me down.

"Well that's depressing. I am hurt." He said over dramatically placing a hand over his heart.