Ch. 50

-Ross's POV-

The next day I woke up with Emily still wrapped in my arms. I didn't want to wake her so I jut looked at her. Not in a creepy way more like a loving way. I truly did love her with everything in me and honestly I never want to lose her. I snapped out if my trance when she started to move around.

"Ross?" She said groggily.

"Yeah baby girl." I said.

"How long have you been up and staring at me?" She asked. I looked at the clock and answered.

"About 10 minutes." I shrugged.

"Ha-ha. Creep." She said although I knew she was just joking around with me. I pretended to be hurt. We sat in bed for a good 15 minutes without talking when we heard my mom call for breakfast. I groaned and reluctantly got up. I threw on a shirt and walked downstairs while holding Em's hand. We walked in and everyone was sitting and eating pancakes. 

"Awwwwwwwwwww' Rydel pipped when she saw me making Em a plate. 

"Rydel" Emily grumbled. I just chuckled to myself. I walked over and placed Ems plate in front of her and kissed her forehead. 

"So whats the game plan for today?" I asked as I sat down and started eating. 

"Well we weren't planning anything so i guess it's just a pool day unless you guys want to go do your own thing." Riker shrugged. 

"The pool idea sounds nice." I agreed. Once I finished eating I walked upstairs and changed into my swim trunks, brushed my teeth, my hair and then walked put of the room so Em could change and get ready.  Once Em walked out I grabbed her hand and pulled he downstairs to the pool.  

"ready for a swim?" I asked with a smirk on my face. 

"actually I think I'm just gonna go join Rydel tanning." She said worriedly. She tried to make a run for the pool chairs by Rydel but i was to fast for her. I picked her up bridle style ran over to thepool and tossed her in. Once she surfaced she spit out some water.

"Ross you are so going to pay for that." She stated.

"Oh am I now. Let's see what you've got." I said taunting her. All she did was cross her arms over her chest like a little kid and huff.

"Whatever. Just hurry up and get in or I'll have Rocky and Riker push you in." She said jokingly while smirking. 

"Hey at least let me wet my hair first. You don't want me to have bright green hair, do you?" I asked walking over to the hose. 

"You would probably still look cute either way. Blonde or green haired." She said and swam around underwater. Once i wet my hair i walked over to the diving board and ran and jumped off into a canonbal. I came up and swam behind Emily who was talking to Rocky at the time.

-Emily's POV-

I was talking to Rocky while Ross jumped in the pool. 

"You know if you and Ross get married in like a year or two I wouldn't even be surprised." He said out of the blue. 

"Why do you say that?" I asked startled by his suddenness.

"Well first just they way you look at him and he looks at you shows true love. And he can never stay mad at you for more then like 2 days and same for yo with him. Finally I think you guys were just made for each other." He said then looked right at me.

"Well you know i guess your right. But that won't happen now i mean I'm only 18." I said still in awe. yes i would like to marry Ross but now or even in a year just seems way to soon. I would like to be at least 20 when I'm even plan on getting married. but i wouldn't say no if Ross were to propose this very moment. I would ask if we could plan it in a few years though instead of a few months. like i said that's just to soon. 

i was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i was picked up and thrown over someones shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed . 

"Em relax." Ross said to me. 

"Jesus Christ Ross. You scared the shiot out of me." i said back.

"How? if you were being kidnapped Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and I would freaking pummel whoever the hell it was." He said. I soon saw his point all the boys besides Ratliff are here and 4 against 1 would be a hard thing to win if you were the 1.

"Ok your right. that would be really hard to win for the kidnapper." I said. Wait I'm still over his shoulder. "Oh and put me down."

"Not gonna happen. Or at least not until you say I'm the sexiest person on this planet and that no one is hotter then me." He said I could tell he was smirking.

"Ok. I'm the sexiest person on this planet and no one is hotter then me." I said smirking. 

"Ok no I will put you down if you say that Ross is the sexiest person on this planet and no one is hotter then him." He said.

"But I cant say that." I said.

"Why not?" He asked confused.

"I was taught to never lie." I said.  Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Rydel all busted out laughing. I started laughing along with them. Just then Ross hopped out of the pool and placed me gently on the ground. 

"You should have said it." He said.

"But i didn't and you still put me down. Didn't you." I said. all he did was smirk and in eseconds he was tickling me to death. 'R-r-Ross s-stop p-p-please." I managed to get out in between laughs.

"Not unless you say it." He said still smirking.

"F-fine. R-Ross is the s-sexiest p-p-person on t-this planet an-d n-no one is h-h-hotter then h-him." I said laughing historically. I was laughing so hard I was crying. As soon as I said that he stopped. I took a bunch of deep breaths until I finally got my breath back.

"I love you." He said.

"i love you too you big goof ball. Now help me up." I said while still giggling slightly. He grabbed my hands and helped me up. when i got up I walked over to Rydel and layed my towel on the chair next to her and sat down.

"so why don't you go jump in the pool?" I asked her.

"I'm tanning." she stated simply. 

"You should just be happy you don't have people picking you up amd throwing you in anymore." I said and she laughed. 

"Yup that's your job now." I laughed along with her. its true but if im getting thrown in she is too. Her eyes were closed so I started waving my hands around and caught rocky's attention and motioned to Rydel then the pool. He understood what I was trying to say and nodded he walked over and picked her up.

"Wha-ROCKY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NO-" She got cut off when she hit the water. When she came up she sent Rocky death glares mean while I just sat in my chair cracking up

"not always my job now is it?" I asked. she just stood there confused until it finally hit her.

"Seriously Em, seriously." I just nodded and kept laughing. She finally just started laughing along with everyone else.

************************************************************************************************************

After a few hours of swimming and just hanging out we decided to just call it a day and went inside to get cleaned  up. I walked into Ross's room and just fell asleep on his bed. 

A/N

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in so long. My computter had a virus, again, i was sick, and i had to work at my camp. So anyway what did you think. I tried to make this chapter calm and cute did it work.

And I have a question do any of you guys no the band Marian's Trench?

Well that's all for now comment tell me what you think. Thnaks. BYEEEEEEE.

-Hal-