Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

He kept his eyes straight ahead as his bare feet continued to follow the trail. It seemed like the line of abo's would never end as he made his way through them to the second landing, which  curved around leading to the last set of stairs.

He centered his mind as he knew he would finally get to see Jungkook at the end of all this. He could hear all of the whispered comments. "He's beautiful" "He looks unreal" "look at his eyes" He even heard them compliment his handmaidens. Jimin kept walking. He was all too relieved when he finally made it to the bottom of the final set of stairs to the lobby. He paused briefly before he continued. Still following the path of wildflowers. Keeping his eyes straight ahead. He was relieved when his eyes finally landed on familiar faces and he couldn't help but smile, causing an even bigger stir.

The flowers ended at his family who embraced him and praised him for doing such a wonderful Job. He smiled and welcomed the hugs, until his eyes landed on Jungkook. Who looked absolutely stunning. He didn't think any Alpha could look so perfect. The families parted ways as Jungkook made his entrance walking up to Jimin taking both his hands in his.

"Wow! Sometimes your beauty leaves me speechless."

Jimin giggled and just like that his tension was eased. That or the pheromones he could feel his Alpha releasing around him made him relax considerably. Jungkook let go of the Omega's hand opting to pull him close, embracing him.

Jimin took that as an opportunity to tease him. "I thought you were going to sneak up to my penthouse suite to see me. I waited for you."

It was Jungkook's turn to laugh. "You don't even wanna know how many times I tried." He said pulling back from the Omega wanting to kiss him, but knew he couldn't as he turned from Jimin to face the crowd. Wrapping Jimin's arm around his own, signaling the end of this portion of the ceremony. He guided his Omega inside the first ballroom where very few seats were set up. This portion of the ceremony was private. It involved only Jungkook, Jimin, his handmaidens and immediate family. Which included just both sets of parents and grandparents. With the exception of Mr. Yoo being allowed in.

Once the procession was completed. The abo's on the outside are provided with brunch, entertainment and picture opportunities.  Different areas have been set up for mingling during the ceremonial tattooing.

🦋🦋🦋

Jungkook led Jimin over to a table that was low to the floor with an Omega waiting for Jimin.There was a second table that looked exactly like the first except it had an Alpha. Both holding a small gun like contraptions in their hands. Jimin is lowered down on a wide thick pillow.  Directly in front on his tattoo artist and Jungkook walked over to his designated table and does the same.

"Hand me your right arm." The tattoo artist said.

Jimin lifted his arm up and placed it on the table.  Tae who is still to his right. Loosened the knot on his wrist and pulled the sleeve up, exposing Jimin's soft delicate wrist.

"So where do you want the tattoo placed?" The Omega asked.

Jimin eyed his wrist wondering exactly where the golden mark would go as his moved his wrist this way and that. He eventually looked back  and forth between Tae and Sungyeol.

"Where do you think it should go?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. That's completely up to you." Sungyeol said.

"Duh, but I still want your opinion." Jimin said.

Tae eyed Jimin's wrist as he gave his opinion.  "Right there." He said touching a part of Jimin's wrist.