.XXXIII.

Dress she wore under her graduation gown
*********************************

It's been three months since the night of prom, and today I'm graduating from high school. It's crazy, knowing my mom won't be there cheering me on like she promised she would, but I know she will up above.

Harry and I have really fallen off, and it seems like we're back to square one. I don't know if it's the fact of me saying I was giving my virginity to Zayn or just that I left him, but he shut off that sweet Harry that night. We argue more than ever, and it really made me regret ever doing anything with him.

"What's wrong?" Georgie asks as she looks up from scrolling through her phone.

"Just thinking about what's gonna happen after today. I have no doubt Harry's gonna have my shit on the curb by the time I come back home tonight."

"Oh, he wouldn't. I'd literally slit his throat if he tried that shit. Is he showing up to watch you walk the stage?" She sucks on her cherry lollipop.

"I honestly don't know. But hey, it's alright. My stepdad is gonna be there." I give her a sad smile, and she gives me a hug.

"You honestly need something to calm you before we head to the stadium. You want a quickie?"

Speaking of, ever since that night at prom, Georgie told me how she's always had something for me but she didn't want to believe she went both ways. She came out to me and ever since then, me and her have been closer than ever, probably closer than friends. More like friends with benefits. Now, I'm not into girls the way Georgie is, but that girl sure does know how to work her tongue and fingers.

"Yeah, come here." I smirk, and she licks her lips before smashing them against mine, and we move our lips together for a hot minute before I pull out her bottom lip with my teeth. She giggles before taking my shirt off of my torso, making me bare before her since I didn't wear a bra. She started swirling her tongue around my nipples before engulfing her head in between my breasts. She motorboats me and I can't help but moan and pull on her ponytail to look back up at me.

"I want to taste you." She says seductively and starts kissing down my stomach and then my inner thighs, leading up to my soaked core. "Somebody's ready for my tongue."

She starts swirling her tongue around my clit and I swear I've never felt such a euphoric feeling in my life. Then she sucks it and starts kitty licking it, doing rotations of the movements she makes with her mouth. She looks so pretty between my legs as she slurps up all of my juices. My legs start shaking and I can feel my high's about to be reached, and so she rubs fast on my clit and that does it for me. I cut all over her face and she licks the remaining juices from my heat.

"Okay, you're turn." I say as I pull her up  and sit her dripping wet core on my face. I swirl my tongue around her clit and then kick up and down her folds, inserting my tongue into her. She starts riding my face and then I grab her ass and push her harder down into me. I then threw her down onto the bed and started fingering her ver rapidly as I started eating her our again and she was screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck, Bri! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum babygirl, I want to taste it all."

I guess that did it because she cane around my fingers, and I licked her wetness up.

"I feel much much better, don't you?" I ask sheepishly, and she chuckles before kissing me on my lips.

••••••

"I'm so proud of you, Bri!" Des walks up to me and gives me a big bearhug, picking me up off the ground.

"Thanks dad. I appreciate you being here for me." I smile into his shoulder, and he rubs my back.

"Of course we'd be here for you, sweetie."

We?

I back away from Des to see that Harry is behind him, giving me a sadistic smile.

That fucker.

"Surprising." I say aloud, rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh come on, don't be like that babe." He says coolly as he comes towards me and gives me a hug, pinching my back. "You don't want to make me eat you out in a bathroom stall on your big day do you? Considering I'm probably the only one who can make you cum with my tongue."

"Back off, dick. Georgie's tongue actually has more willpower than your low down ass. You should go buy some batteries for yours." I smirk, and his jaw drops.

"Wait, she-"He looks so dumbfounded it's honestly hilarious.

"Come on Harry, we're gonna leave you if you just stand there." I say slowly, and he fixes his face before following us to Des' Cadillac Escalade SUV.

"Hey wait up!" I hear someone say, and Georgie shows up with the guys. We all converse for a bit, Georgie grabbing my ass a few times and having her hand on the small of my back.

Zayn is standing next to me too, and I don't even think he pays attention. Given that we broke up last month, and are just friends, I don't think he really cares.

Harry notices, I can tell, by his annoyed expression as he talks to the guys. He eventually comes up with a lame excuse for us to leave and so I tell them that we'll meet up tomorrow to hang out.

"I didn't know you like girls." He says out of the blue, but whispers it since were both in the back.

"I don't. Georgie and I are just very close and know each other's wants sexually, so we do stuff sometimes. Why does it matter to you?"

"Because," he looks up and blinks fast as if he's about to cry. "Nothing. Just nothing." He sighs defeatedly and it breaks my heart at how sad he sounded.

I actually kinda felt bad.

"You know, I never had sex with Zayn."

"Wait, what?" He asks, and quickly rubs his eyes.

"Yeah I just said that to make you mad. I would never just give my virginity up in spite of someone else. That's dumb." I explain, and he sighs in relief.

"Thanks the ever loving Jesus Christ."

"It's not like your taking it you prick. Especially not after how you treated me for these last three months."

"You know that was because I thought you fucked Zayn right?" He asks, and I scoff.

"And? You honestly turned back into the Harry I hated, and that was hard for me to be set back with that side of you."

"I'm sorry, Bri. I didn't mean to hurt you." He says, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Don't touch me!" I snap, and he rolls his eyes and huffs before scooting over to the window on his right and farther away from me.