.VIII.

It's been two weeks since me and Zayn have been dating, and I think this is the happiest that I've ever been. He treats me like a lady, he feeds me, he's very chill and fun to be around, it's just perfect. I don't really know if Harry knows about it, because he's been gone most of the time, and whenever he's home he would be busy with some random girls. And it seems that he would purposely make the loudest ever just to piss me off since he knows I'm right down the hall. He would piss me off so bad that I'd go over to Zayn's house and spend the night there.

"Hey babe, where you heading?" Zayn asks as he catches up with me on my way out of the lobby, taking me away from my thoughts.

"McDs. I want some fries." I shrugged as we both walked out of the double doors.

"I wanna come with you." He says, and laces his fingers with mine.

"Aight. Who's car we takin?" I ask, and he smirks at me.

"One of mine."

We walk into the parking garage and I saw a whole row of nice cars.

"These are all yours?" I ask him, and he shakes his head no.

"The first five are mine, the last five are H's." He shrugs, and takes his key ring out and unlocks the sleek black audi.

"Ouuu, Nice." I tell him, and he chuckles as he opens the door for me.

I slide in and he closes the door behind me, jogging over to his side of the car and gets in.

(Skip car ride and everything and we're back at home. Just don't feel like writing all that.)

"So, where's Haz?" Zayn asks, and I shrug.

"Last I heard from him, he said he was stepping out and that was at 9 this morning."

"Oh, well you want me to come to your place?"

"Sure."

———————
"The Warriors smashed it tonight at the playoffs babe." Zayn bragged about the team he was routing for winning, and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, Whatever. But Cavs are still the best." I shrug, and he chuckles.

We were in my room, watching the Playoffs between the Cavs and Warriors. Warriors won, and I was proved wrong when I said that the Cavs were gonna won the second game, which they did not. Last week, when Zayn and I were watching it, the Cavs lost and I said that they were gonna win this time, but apparently not.

"You wish." He cooes and then wraps me in his arms, my face coming closer and closer to his. He finally stopped teasing me with his full lips brushing against mine after a few seconds when he connected out lips, sending shivers down my spine, and making me lean more into him.

I place my hands onto his chest, feeling against it and relishing in how toned and defined it felt under this T-shirt he's wearing. He laces his fingers through my wavy hair, and I moan as he does so.

All of a sudden I hear the front door open, and it's really weird because he would usually be home way later than this.

"We'll continue this tomorrow." Zayn smirks, and places his hands on my waist, rubbing circles on my love handles.

"Okay."I say, and peck him on the lips before getting out of his embrace.

We walk out into the living room and Harry was in the kitchen, looking through the refrigerator.

"Hey H," Zayn says to Harry, and he turns away from the refrigerator to face us.

"Oh hey Z, what you doing here?" He asks, and Zayn looks at me with a smirk.

"Chilling with my girlfriend."

~•~

~•~

A/N

Do y'all think that Harry will get jealous, or do you think he already knows?

I'll update ASAP so that I don't keep you guys waiting too long 😉

Love,
B🌻💛