.XXXII.

"Wow, tonight was great." I sigh as I slump in one of the seats of the limo. We are heading back to my house, so that they can drop me off before going to a party. I absolutely did not feel like going out anywhere, and I just wanted to get home and cuddle.

"Yeah, it was. So, you gonna talk to Harry about staying until you graduate?" Georgie asks me, and I nod. My graduation is probably the last hope I have at staying a little longer, given that it's next month. It would honestly be stupid if they moved me now.

"Your stepdad should be okay for a month. He's actin like you ain't gone be back for a year. He can at least let you graduate with us." Jackson chips in, and everyone starts nodding to his statement.

"Yeah. I promise I'll talk to him." I say as we pull up to my place, and Jackson gets out to open the door for me. "I love you guys, and have fun. Be safe!" I tell them, and they all tell me bye before leaving.

I enter the lobby and walk to the elevator, pressing the top floor. Once it pings to let me know I've reached his place, I step through the open doors and look around to see if Harry was around. The elevator doors close behind me and the light provided inside of it was gone, leaving me in dark other than the fireplace going. I make my way upstairs and into my room, and I see a lump in my bed, knowing it's Harry. I take off my dress, leaving it on the furry rug, and go into the bathroom to wipe off my makeup. As I'm finishing up with wiping off my lipstick, Harry comes in and stands beside me, his legs clad in gray sweatpants and his top half of his body naked.

"How was your night?" He asks me quietly, rubbing his eyes.

"It was great. I had fun."

"Why didn't you wanna go out with your friends? I'm sure there was an after party, with booze and shit." He then smirks at the idea. He was probably reminiscing all the times he used to go out and get drunk with his friends, bringing home girls every night. That thought there made my skin crawl, and I could feel myself get disgusted. I realized that I had made myself another one of the girls on the long list that have him what he wanted: my body.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd want to be there. You'd probably find another little schoolgirl to fuck with." I snarled, and stared to walk out of the bathroom before he got a hold of my waist.

"Woah, woah, woah, where's this attitude coming from?" He asks, his eyebrow perked up at the bitter tone I had used toward him.

"What's tonight, trivia night or some shit? You sure do have a lot of fucking questions."

"Watch it, little girl."

"And? You ain't gone do shit!" I storm off and grab some sweatpants and a tank top to put on.

"Don't make me spa-"

"Harry, you're not my daddy. Ion know where this little kink of yours came from and shit, but you ain't mine. I'm not one of your little bootycalls that you have wrapped around you finger, and worship the ground you walk on. And I actually respect myself much more than that to do so. So stop treating me like I'm your property." I say sternly, grabbing my car keys and wallet, and walking downstairs to the living to head into the elevator.

"Then maybe I'll just call one then, since you're acting like such a bitch." He says calmly, taking out his phone.

"Then do it, make the call! Ion give a shit! Maybe I'll just go and fuck Zayn and make it memorable since he'll be my first time, yeah?"

"Wait-"

I get into the elevator, and watch as the doors close as he's running towards it, but it closes.

••••••••

"Does he care that you're over here?" He asks, and I shrug. "Baby-"

"Look, he doesn't care about me so he shouldn't care where I'm at, aight?" I say, annoyed, and push my head farther into his shoulder as we sit there.

"Hey, don't say that. He loves you. He tells me all the time." He rubs up under my eyes, and I didn't even notice I was crying.

"No he doesn't. Stop lying."

"I'm not lying. He really does. Sometimes it creeps me out because it sounds kinda like how I would say I love you." He chuckles, and I suck in a breath.

He just doesn't know.

And he'll never know.

Because no matter how much Im upset with him right now, I'd never ruin his life like that.