.XXIV.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Time for school." I sing-song to her, and she flutters her eyes open and looks into my eyes, frowning.

"Ew get out. I don't wanna go." She pulls the covers over her head, and I sigh before pulling the covers back off, revealing her naked body.

"Fuck, you're so gorgeous." I tell her, my dick suddenly becoming stiffer by the minute. I bite my lip at the site, completely admiring her sun kissed caramel skin, partially draped with the sheets on her bed. She quickly pulls the covers back up, masking her body away from my sight.

"Fine I'll get up, but you have to get out of here." She tells me, holding her covers up to her chest to hide them from my view.

"Oh love, I've seen your body already. And may I say it's an extraordinary masterpiece." I wiggle my eyebrows up and down, and she hits my arm, signaling me to leave her room.

"Okay, Okay, I will." I smirk at her and leave her room to go take a shower. Once I am inside of my room, I strip off my clothes and head to my large shower.

Once I'm finished with my long, hot shower, I get out and dry myself, putting on some boxers and a pair of sweats. I then throw a hoodie over my top half of my body, since Bri keeps this house as cold as an igloo.

Speaking of Bri, I had to go upstairs to make sure that she actually got up and got dressed for school.

When I get up to her room, I knock on it before entering when she doesn't answer me.

She's not even there anymore.

Once I'm downstairs, I pull my phone out of my pocket and take a glance at a text that Brianna sent me.

Bri
I'm not at home anymore btw

Me
Are you mad at me???

I bite my lip, anticipating her response back to me. I honestly don't know what I did wrong, other than piss her off.

Bri
...

Dammit.

————
"Okay, so today we're going to be learning about Congruency Statement of Triangles. Feel free to highlight the notes I provided for you, and I'll try to make it as clear as possible." My teacher, Ms. Oglesby tells us with a big smile.

I honestly like Ms. Oglesby. She's a beautiful woman, with a charming smile and a warm heart. And she's so intelligent that it's scary.

I take my highlighters out, before receiving a text from Harry that replied to the one I sent earlier.

Harry🐳
Are you mad at me??

Why the hell would I be mad at him? I'm actually embarrassed but happy about what he said about me. I actually don't know what to tell him right now

Me
...

"Brianna, please put your phone down sweetie." I hear Ms. Oglesby's soothing voice, and I raise my eyes to
her green ones.

"Sorry, Ms. Oglesby."