.VII.

I ended up going back to my house to change for the party tonight. Georgie went back to her house to get changed too and said that she would text me when she got there.

Then I was like, 'Why the fuck would she get wasted on a school night. Nah fuck that, they really having a party on a school night? Where's your parents Zayn?' But then I remembered that he over 21 and lives on his own.

But anyways, I went into my room, and chilled out for a bit and completed my first-day homework. It only took like 10 minutes to do, considering it was just a fill in the blank worksheet for history.

"Aren't you gonna get ready for the party?" Harry's deep voice startles me and I spin around in my desk chair.

"Jesus Christ, don't sneak up on me like that again." I get up and hit him on his arm.

"My bad, I was just checking."
I put my mechanical pencil down on top of the paper and close my MacBook. I sigh, standing up and stretching my arms out.

"Was doing homework before I go."

I go into my closet and search for my outfit for tonight, and as I was I can feel Harry's intense stare.

"Okay Harry, since you want to stay in here, which one?" I say as I hold out two shiny outfits.

"Ermmmm, I don't know

"Ermmmm, I don't know. How about the pants one."

"Nice style, Styles." I burst out laughing at my lame ass pun and he's just staring at me as if I'm the dumbest person on this planet.

"Not funny? Okay, not funny." I say and push him out of my room so that I can change.

I pull on all the clothes and then take a look in the mirror. I look sexy as fuck. And I look like a disco ball.

I walk out to the bathroom and flat iron my hair so that it can have its straight and silky smooth texture. Then I actually put on a smudge of makeup. Which is just some mascara and dark red lip stick.

I walk out and bump into Harry, who's seeming to be fighting with himself over something.

"Brianna, you look great but this is very revealing. Can you please change?" He asks and I shake my head no.