.III.

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear Harry boom out as he walks through the door, and I burst out laughing. I can't help but to think of the bee movie.

"What're you laughing about?" He asks, setting the grocery bags on the counter while looking at me, having a laughing fit on the couch.

"You..remind me...of something." I say in between laughs, and he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Okay, where's Georgia?" He asks, and that's when I stop laughing.

"It's Georgie by the way, and she left." I shrug, turning the channel to something else.

"Left, what do you mean left? Did you do something to her?!" He panics, picking up his phone to, I guess, call or text GG.

"Nah, she just said it would be best if you two didn't fuck around anymore since we're besties and all." I explain, and his jaw drops.

"What the fuck do you mean besties? You just met!" He shouts and I raise my hands in surrender.

"Hey, hey, hey, call down buddy. I guess I'm just bestie-able." And he laughs.

"Now what the fuck are you laughing at?" I start laughing along with him.

"You just said bestie-able." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, because I am. And it's definitely a word." I point my finger at him, and he smiles before turning back to putting the groceries up.

"As if." I hear him mumble, and I swear I see him smirking down at the bags as if he's really amused by my new word.

"Yeah whatever. Believe me or not, it's a word." I say, walking up to my room. I change into some more comfortable clothes.

I decide that since I don't have nothing else to do, I might as well just unpack my stuff

I start with the library section. I put together my two black bookcases from my old house, and then stack the books inside of them creating a V shape of books. Then I lay down the gray shaggy rug to give it a more comfy feeling. I finish the look with a baby pink bean bag chair.

After I'm done over there, I go over to the desk that's by the balcony to my room. I go in the box labeled 'desk' and pull out my things like highlighters, pencils, pens, and notebooks. Then I sort them out into drawers. When I'm finished with that I find some pictures with me and my friends, putting them in pink and gray picture frames and setting them on a shelve on the desk.

I take a break from all my 'interior designing' and flop onto my bed, pulling the covers up as I try to get comfortable. As I grab my phone and unlock it, my door opens and the familiar curly haired boy peeks his head in.

"Hey I'm gonna go get some lunch. What do you have a taste for?" He asks with a smile. He's got on some blue jeans (hella different) and a blue and white striped shirt on. It's cute, and makes him look like less of a fuckboy than his usual attire.