.XXV.

Hey y'all should reallllllly add me on Snapchat

Sc:Brianna.emery4

Andddddd my ig

@briannaemeryy

Just wanted to put it out there. I usually post update schedules and crap on there sooooo yeAhahhahz.

Anyways, back to what you really wanna see.

After school I go straight to the lockerooms to change into my cheer practice outfit. After I'm done, I head out to the football field.

"Hey Bri, wait up!" I hear Georgie call me, and I slow down so that she catch up with me

"Hey, why are you so sweaty?" I ask her, and she shrugs.

We continue our walk over to the bleachers and wait on the other girls to arrive, and watch as the football players practice.

Once some more of the girls get over to us, our coach is finally here and we get started with some sprints around the football field.

When I'm finished running, I take a seat on the girls and wait for the other girls to finish, and Georgie and RiRi are the next two that finish after me, so we just lay there.

"Geez we just got here and they're already running us." Georgie says as she inhales air.

"I know right. I heard it's because Raina gained a couple pounds." RiRi tells us, and I raise an eyebrow.

"First of all, that's wrong because she's trying to fatshame her. And two, I'm not skinny sooooooo why isn't she on my ass???" I ask, fully upset now.

"You're not big-big, you've got a great body. But she is kind of slacking." Georgie notes, and I shake my head.

"That's not right to say GG. She can't help it, and I didn't know that you could ever sat that about a person." I tell her, shaking my head as I got up to leave.

"Where ya going, Bri?" I hear Liam's voice behind me, and I turn around and wait for him to catch up to me.

"I'm going home. I'm pretty pissed off."

"What's the matter, eh?" He asks, rubbing my shoulders,

"The girls on the squad are talking about Raina and how she gained some weight. It just bothered me so much." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

"I swear that some of your cheerleaders are compete scums. They need to learn that nobody is perfect, and that they should accept some diversity." He tells me, and I nod my head.

Liam continues to walk me to my car, giving me a hug before I slip in and close the door.

I put my key into the ignition, and turn on the engine, backing out if the school's parking lot.

Once I get home, I'm met with silence other than the ding of the elevator as I arrive to my floor. I go upstairs, walking into my room and I go straight to my bathroom and turn on the shower.

Once I'm finished with my hot shower, I put on a baggy T-shirt with some nike short and get comfy under my blankets and pull up a book on Wattpad, sitting in one of my beanbags.

••••••••

"Brianna, wake up. Do you want anything to eat?" I fell Harry shaking me by my shoulders gently as he tries to get me to open my eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up. Can we get Chinese please?" I ask, and he nods before leaving my room and I hear the elevator ding.

I fall back asleep.

•••••••
"Oh for fucks sakes, you're difficult."

I can hear Harry's voice as I open my eyes. I look on my phone to see what time it was.

9:32 pm

Geez I was out like a light.

But who was he talking to?

I rise up, stretching out my arms and legs and then scratching my hair as I tucked my hand under my shirt, walking out of my room and down the hallway.

I peek into Harry's cracked door, and I see him but no one else, meaning he's on the phone.

"Yeah, I know that. But she's not being a complete burden to me." He tells the person on the line,

Are they talking about me?

"Okay, listen here father I don't take orders from you, and she is perfectly fine where she's at. Why would she need to be there with you, let alone visit you?" He whisper shouts.

Des wants me to live with him again?

"Okay, I know that's your stepdaughter, but you had your chance to have her in your life. You messed that up for yourself, now if you'll excuse me I need to do more important things at the moment." I can hear the tone of the call ending and then Harry's frustrated sigh.

I wait for a few minutes to pretend as if I wasn't eavesdropping, and the knock on the door a few times before walking in.

"Hi Hazza." I say soothingly, going up to him as he sits on the edge of his bed. I slowly place my legs on either side of his, straddling his waist as I hold onto the back of his neck while he holds my waist.

"Hello, darling. How was your nap?" He asks, and I sigh.

"Pretty darn good. I'm hungry though, is the food downstairs?" I ask, and he nods. "Thanks baby." I kiss him on the lips sweetly, and hop off his lap to go get my grub on.