.XI.

"So, how was it at the office?"

Zayn ended up not working late tonight so we ordered takeout at his place. We're currently sitting crisscross on the couch beside each other and watching Netflix.

"Eh, same signing papers and people blowing up my phone and pressed suits and shit. Ugh, I wish I didn't have to do this." He groans, putting his head in his hands.

I put my box of takeout on the ground before placing my hands on his so that I could take them off his face. He looked up at me with a pouty face as I took his hands off his face and it was so adorable.

"Well, you are pretty sexy when you wear those suits if I'm being honest," I joke around as I take his hand in mine. He chuckles at my words while looking down bashfully. "And babe, I hope you know that what you're doing for your father right now is really appreciated. I bet he's looking down on you and is very proud of how you're handling things with the company. I know you miss him so very much, but you've got to keep your father's legacy alive." I tell him, and he looks up at me with a smirk.

"Thanks babygirl, I really needed that." He kisses my knuckles and I gasp as he pulls me over on top of him so that I'm straddling his waist now. I can feel him against my clothed sex as I look into his dark eyes filled with lust.

"You know, I can help out with that stress, yeah?" I say, slowly grinding against his bulge. He lets out a moan as he grabs my waist to push me further down onto him.
"How baby?" He asks, and I smirk down at him as I unbutton his shirt.

"You'll see." I look down at his now exposed chest and place my hands on it, grinding even more into him. He groans as he attaches his plump lips to mine. He grabs a handful of my ass in his large hands, and I gasp in pleasure as he takes this opportunity to insert his tongue in my mouth. His swirls around with mine as we battle for dominance, but I win surprisingly. I guess I'm in control.

I detach our lips from each other,  sliding off of his lap and getting on my knees in front of him, catching my breath as he bites his lip. "Take off your pants." I order him, and he licks his bottom lip as he tugs his sweatpants down, along with his Calvin Klein boxers. The sight of his dick makes my eyes widen and jaw drop in awe, but even though it's amazingly huge, it's probably a few centimeters smaller than Harry's.

I take his throbbing length into my hands, and start stroking it up and down at a teasingly slow pace, watching as he looks into my eyes and bites his lip. "You're such a fucking tease, baby." He groans, and lick my lips as I quicken the pace, and he nearly whimpers.

I wrap my lips around his top that's already oozing with precum, and pump up and down his shaft around the parts I couldn't fit into my mouth.

"Fuck, Bri. This is so-so good." He whimpers out, and I look up to him as he looks down at me, making him gasp and moan some more.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." He tells me, and I continued my actions, fastening my pace even more and taking him in more and more into my mouth, making me gag a bit.

"Fucccccckkkk" he drags out as he releases inside of my mouth, and I swallow the bittersweet substance and get off of my knees to rejoin him back on the couch as he calms his self down, and I lay my head against his chest that's heaving up and down rapidly.

After he calms down, he looks down at me and starts to pull up his sweats and boxers. He then gets back comfortable and lays my head on his chest again, stroking my hair softly.

"That was amazing, and thank you so much. You're the best." He says softly, and I smirk at his gratefulness. "Your welcome baby, you deserved it."

——————
When I left Zayn's place, which was well past midnight, I took the elevator back home to the top floor and when it opened, I was met with the presence of no one.