.II.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of my stepbrother for flirting with a girl?" I ask, and he places his hand on the small of my back.

"Because, I'm probably the most sexiest man on this planet and technically you're not my little sister anymore." He shrugs, and I push him back.

"First of all, you wish you were the sexiest man on any kind of planet, and secondly, I was never you're little sister. That's called the law." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Why do you always have to argue with me, make things difficult?" He asks, a bit of annoyance laced in his voice.

"Because a 24 year old man feels that it's necessary to argue with a 17 year old girl every single day." I mutter and he pulls me closer to him. He needs to back off, because I don't know why he's so close to me. But for some reason, it makes my breath hitch and heart race faster, the space between us being eliminated.

"Maybe I argue with a 17 year old girl everyday because it's so fucking sexy to watch you walk away." He licks his lips, and my jaw drops to the floor.

Did he really just say that to me?

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, looking down at both of our shoes.

"You know what I mean." He tells me, and then places his hand on my backside.

"Back off Harry, you're such a perv." I narrow my eyes at him, and he just smiles a toothless grin, his dimples deepening.

"Thank you, anything else you'd like to add doll face?"

"Nope, goodnight Harry." I say as I push him out of my room and close the door.

"Goodnight!" He calls from the other side of the door, and I roll my eyes.
—————————
I could hardly go to sleep last night. His words kept playing in my head,

"Maybe I argue with a 17 year old girl everyday because it's so fucking sexy to watch you walk away."

I know that he usually goes for girls at any place, anytime, but I didn't think he would actually hit on me.

I mean, I'm technically his fucking stepsister!

And, he must've been fooling around, because the girls that he usually goes out with are drop dead gorgeous. I mean the whole Brazilian butt lift, big boobs, hourglass shape, or they're skinny with no ass but a pretty face. And what all these girls have in common: they're not black like me.

So he's gotta be fucking with me, otherwise I really wouldn't know what to do since I don't fit into his 'type'.

Like, I don't have the biggest ass out there, but it's pretty decent and round. I also don't have the biggest nor smallest boobs, they're a perfectly good c cup. I don't have that much of a hourglass wait, but it's sorta slim, and my thighs are a bit big and hips are wide. Not perfect, but not bad.

And also not Harry's type.

You know what, I don't even know why I'm stressing over this, because me and him would clearly never happen. And plus, I don't even like him like that. I don't even like him at all...

I sigh, sitting up in bed and moving all of my hair out of my face. Then I get up, walking to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Ok the way out, Harry's door opened as he walks out shirtless and with sweatpants, already having a toothbrush in his mouth, and winks.