.XXIII.

"Take a seat on daddy's lap."

...

"Harry, are you serious?!" I huff at him, and he nods his head yes. I get up from the bed and stand in the furthest corner of the room away from him.

"Hell no. You're not going full on bdsm on me, I've read about this shit." I say as I cross my arms against my chest, but he sighs.

"Babygirl, I suggest you come over here and do as I say. You're going to have to be disciplined once in a while so that you learn to watch the our mouth and listen to me. And I'm pretty sure I didn't give you a damn option."

Now that turned me on right there, the way his voice rasped and the authority laced in his tone. And the way his hair tendrils were sexily drooping down on his forehead, letting his green irises peak out between the slivers of his thick, brown hair.

"I'm not going to ask again. And stop biting your lip, that turns me on even more than I am now." His voice interrupts my thoughts. I didn't even know I was biting my lip until he said something.

I slowly walk over to him, and stand about a mere five inches in front of his open legs until he pulls me by my arms so that I'm standing in between his legs.

"Now, take a seat on daddy's lap."

I sit down on his lap, and get comfortable. He lets out a groan before grabbing my wrist to stop my movements, and I sit completely still.

"So tell me, why are you getting punished?" He asks, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Harry, you already know-" I start to say but before I can finish my sentence, he grabs my ass cheek in his large hands and I gasp in surprise.

"Let's try this again, why are you getting punished?" He asks one more time, and I sigh before giving him an answer.

"Because I was being a brat and didn't listen to you and I talked back and yeah." I say, and he nods his head.

"So, how many snacks do you think you should get?"

How the fuck am I supposed to know? My mom used to just whoop me whenever I got in trouble, not ask me how many I needed. The fuck is he talking about?

"Um, fifteen?"

"Try twenty." He corrects me, and I nod.

"Now, go over to the dresser and bend over, fold your arms across the surface, lay your head down, and perk your pretty round ass into the air."

I rise from his lap and do as I'm told, bending over the vicinity and putting my head in between my folded arms, covering my eyes from seeing anything.

"I want you to say "I'm sorry daddy" after every lick that you get. And I won't be harsh on you, so you can stop trembling." He tells me, and I nod my head.

A few seconds pass and my bottom is met with a smack of his large hand, making me gasp and become a little wet down there.

"I'm sorry daddy."

One down, nineteen more to go.

On the twentieth one, my ass is on fire and in a little pain, but it felt good as well. And I can tell I got pretty excited, because my panties are soaked.

"Well aren't you aroused?"

I forgot he was standing behind me, and suddenly I feel a pressure come between my legs. I moan, his finger pressing against the fabric of my cotton underwear, skidding across my clothed core.

"Fuck you're so wet."

Before I know it, my panties are pulled down and I'm being put onto the dresser, my legs spread in front of Harry's face.

"I'm gonna taste you, okay?" He asks, and I nod my head. At this point I don't even care anymore about how Zayn would feel, all I want is to feel pleasure from Harry.

He lined his head up to my center and begins to lick in my most sensitive spot, causing me to arch my back and grab his hair. He moans into my pussy, the vibration setting me off and making me rock back and forth against his tongue.

"Yes, Harry this feels so good."

He then flicks his tongue against my clit and starts sucking it, making my eyes go to the back of my head. He then inserts one of his long slender fingers inside of me, and I adjust to the feeling since I don't have this happen to me.

Once it feels comfortable, I rock back and forth against his fingers as he licks me and soon I'm cumming on his digits.

"Yes babygirl, cum for daddy." He rasps out, and I slump backward on the mirror behind me that's attached to the dresser.

"Looks like someone's worn out. Let's get you to bed, you've gotten school tomorrow." He tells me, and he picks me up bridal style and walks to my room, laying me in my bed and pulling the covers over my body.

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and goes off, but before he can leave my room, I call out his names. "Harry?"

"Yeah Love?"

"Can you stay in here tonight?" I ask, and I can hear his feet padding towards the bed and the bed dipping down beside me.

Soon after I hear a thud, telling me that he's taken his shirt and pants off, his arms wrap around me and I snuggle into him.

"This is so nice." I say out of the blue, mainly because I'm kinda lightheaded and sleepy.

"It is, now go to sleep darling. I love you."

I don't know if he meant to say that, but I played as if is didn't hear it by acting if I had fallen asleep, and it's wasn't hard considering I was already on my way.

A/N

Y'all I am so sorry for being so inactive. School's been a bitch and I've just been really busy and shit. But I'll try to update some more this week and hopefully another chapter will be here here on Friday.

Love,
B🌻💛