.XVI.

As I lay down in my bed, my mind is still swarming around what Harry confessed yesterday.

He's really willing to throw away our mended relationship just so that he can be with me intimately, which is stupid.

I mean, I could understand if he wanted to have an actual relationship with me as boyfriend and girlfriend, but probably the furthest he wants to go with me is doing sexual things to me.

And this whole time, while I've moved on and even started a relationship with someone, he still hadn't moved on and was slowly losing his composure over me.

But I thought he had Sarah, what happened to her?

I guess that was strictly sex as well.

As I get out of bed to get ready for the day, there's a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shout, and the doorknob twists slowly before the door finally opens and standing there is Harry.

"Morning, Bri. How'd you sleep?"

"I barely got any sleep." I admit, rubbing my temples.

He frowns at my revelation and asks, "Why not?"

"I was doing a bunch of homework and things." I lied, and he raised and eyebrow at me, as if he expected me to be lying.

"Hmmmm, I don't think that's the case."

"Look Harry, just drop it. I don't wanna talk about it right now." I mumble, and he sighs, putting his hands up in defense.

"Hey, hey, hey, I'll let it go. Be we'll talk about it later. Don't kill me sassy pants." He smirks, and I roll my eyes as I fight to hold back a smile, but fail.

"There's that smile. Now, what are your plans today?" He asks me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders in an embracing way.

"Um, I was planning to go shopping after school, because I need more jeans for the fall time. But I don't think I'll have time since I'll be at practice after school and the mall closes at 8:00." I tell him, and his eyes light up.

"How about we play hookie today. I don't go to work, you don't go to school, and we can go shopping. Sounds good, yeah?" He asks, and I contemplate the decision.

"Alright, but you've gotta call my principal and tell them that I had a family emergency or something so that they don't think I'm skipping." I tell him, and he nods his head before clapping.

"Great, well get dressed and I'll come back in here to get you when I'm ready." He smiles, and I nod with my own warm smile on my face.

I go into the bathroom and freshen up, and after I'm done with that I put on some denim shirts and a blue shirt that I don't understand what the front of it says but I just thought it was cute. (don't y'all act like y'all haven't worn some shit and not know what it meant)

I paired it with some baby blue high top vans and a black nike dad hat, and was ready to go

I went out of my room and found Harry sitting on the couch, wearing a pair of Black adidas basketball shorts, a black T-shirt, and some pink nmds.

"It's pretty hot out there, but let's go get some clothes and whatever else you need. Fall is about to be a bitch this year." He says, rising from the couch and grabbing his keys.

"Yeah I've heard. The temperatures bout to, like, fifties. And I like the shoes." I tell him, and he thanks me before we walk out and get in his car.

We arrive at the mall about ten minutes later, and the first store I go to is Forever 21. I buy two pairs of jeans from here, these will be my party jeans.

Then we go to Hollister, and I buy five pairs of jeans and a shirt.

After that, we walk past Victoria's Secret on the way to the food court when Harry stopped right in front of it.

"You don't wanna go in here?" He asks, and I shake my head no.

"Oh come on, I've seen your underwear drawer and you've only got eight pairs. And I'm tired of you using all the detergent on your panties and bras." He tells me, and I place my hand on my chest in fake hurt.

"Wow Harry, that's so mean. I thought you liked me consuming all your laundry detergent. But on a serious note, when the hell you look in my panties drawer?" I ask, folding my arms against my chest.

He just shrugs and says, "When you moved in. And might I say they are quite kiddy, most of them."

"Hey, I ain't tryna impress nobody. The only person who sees it is me." I point at myself, and he takes my pointing finger and turns it towards him, pointing at himself with my finger.

"Well, that might change."