Chapter 32

What the actual fuck is going on?

For a moment you just sat still and quiet while moving your gaze around in the room. You didn't know what to do or what happened, it all went so quick and in the same moment as you were about to die.

You saw guns and knifes that different kind of people held steady in their hands. You saw faces of the ones you thought you'd never see again. Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin and Suga rushes around in the room but since they were so many people everywhere you could only glance at them.

You didn't even remember that leather bands held you still until someone came and tied you up. He was standing behind the chair and you watched as his quick and rapid hands pulled every ribbon up until you were completely free. However you didn't get up when you were loose, you just kept on staring because it was like your body was dead but your brain was alive.

"Y/N, come on." You heard Jimin's soft voice whisper in your ear. When he saw that you didn't get up, he walked in front of you and smiled calmly.

"I'll help you."

But when you looked at him, he didn't look as he usually does; a large scar covered half of his throat and his shirt was ripped on several places. He saw that you noticed his wounds and you wanted to say something but he stopped you by lifting you up. He wrapped one arm around your waist and one under your knees as he then lifted you up so he was carrying you in bridal style. To him, you were like a fragile feather so he was very careful while carrying you but you didn't mind. You didn't want to get hurt anymore.

You didn't want to die.

He was about to sneak out from the room but someone stopped him from going any further. Taehyung positioned himself right in front of Jimin and you both flinched a little at his sudden action.

"I'll cover you." Taehyung said as Jimin nodded and he was hurt too. He got behind you and therefore no one could catch you since Taehyung shot or hurt anyone who tried to stop Jimin.

Right before he snuck out from the room, you saw how they kept on fighting but now more physically. Therefore you moved your gaze away since you didn't dare to see who got hurt.

Jimin rushed with you in his arms down the stairs and out in the hallway. Soon Taehyung caught up on you and followed right behind.

"W-what happened?" You stuttered and sobbed while thinking of the situation that just occurred.

Jackson pointed his gun to FL?
BTS and all the other vampire groups came out from nowhere?
Did Namjoon know all this?
Did BamBam and Jungkook know?
Had they planned this attack without you knowing?

"I'll explain later." Jimin breathed heavily while running but you were not satisfied.

"No. T-tell me n-now!" You demanded but Jimin ignored you and kept on running.

*BANG*
*BANG*

A sudden loud sound filled the hallway and at the same moment you fell down on the floor. You hit the back of your thigh so hard that you let out a shriek.

But that wasn't the worst.

You turned your head to the side to see how Jimin laid on his back with his knees up to his chest, as he groaned of pain. His eyes were closed hard and he bit his lip while pressing his hands to his chest.

Your eyes widened when you saw blood sipping out from between his fingers. You were about to move towards him but a voice stopped your actions immediately.

"Move and I'll kill all of you."

The voice of your dad was croaky and dead. There was no emotion when he spoke and it really felt like the bullets in the gun he had would easily go through you heart, despite everything that has happened.