Chapter 15

Their eyes were not red as they were about to turn to before. Now they were as black as coal and were fixed on you.

B.I, who was holding the dagger, approached you. It shined in the dark and even if it was small it could still do so much to you. They others watched every single move from you and him when he raised his hand over your chest. He moved his hand with the dagger a little to the side so he would hit right in your heart.

You closed your eyes and your body wouldn't stop shaking.

Is this the end? After everything you've been through?

You counted in your head so many numbers you could reach to keep yourself calm. Starting on one...
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Isn't he going to stab you soon?
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.

You slowly opened one of your eyes to see what was going on. As you thought, he stood there with the dagger inches away from your heart but he never pushed it into your body.

Both of his hands were holding on the handle while he was biting his lip. His face was red as a tomato and full of sweat making it seem like he just had ran a marathon. He pressed it down but it was like an invisible wall was between you and the dagger making it impossible for him to push the dagger closer to your body.

Wtf.

The other guys nervously watched and then pushed B.I away.

"Let me do it." Kino said who was holding a rope. He took B.I's place and were about to knot it around your neck.

But he didn't succeed.

He pushed it as hard as he could and he also looked like he had been exercised for hours since he used all his power. The rope was close to your throat but it never touched you.

"What the actual fuck is going on?!" Kino growled while backing away exhausted.

Another guy took place, Mingyu, and he tried to pour gasoline over your body and then lighten it up with the matches but that didn't work either. The gasoline wouldn't leave the pot.

They couldn't kill you.

When you began to scoff they glared at you while trying to hide their confusion and fear but you could still see it clearly. Soon your scoffs turned into laughter and tears were streaming down your cheeks but this time not because of sorrow.

They held you down even harder to cause pain so the reason for the tears would change but they didn't. You just closed your eyes while laughing like an idiot.

Laughing at your life.

It feels like it doesn't even matter anymore if you die or not. There wasn't any chance that you would have survived this anyway.

And yet, you survived it. And that's torture.

"We... let's go and ask the master." Lucas suggested but Yenjoun immediately disagreed.

"No! He'll think we're stupid. Try again."

Kino once again approached, angry and frustrated. However, he never made it to the table since the door slammed open and the pale man walked in. Following him, the man you hated most in the world was.

"Release her, make her presentable, and bring her to my office." Your dad commanded the boys. He was about to leave the room again but Yeonjun rushed towards him and gently grabbed his arm.

"But we need to tell you someth-"

"Didn't you hear what I said?" Your dad hissed back, angrier this time. He seemed impatient and uncomfortable for some reason. Anyway Yeonjun rapidly nodded and slightly bowed to him before he left.