Chapter 12

"And what's that s-supposed to mean?" You stuttered even if you tried to keep your voice as steady as possible.

None of them answered you. Instead you saw how they looked at each other, nodding. What the fuck is going to happen now?

"Let me begin." One of them finally said as he approached you. You pressed your body against the headboard of the bed to get as far away from them as possible. The others amused stared at you two when he sat down on your thighs while cupping your face with his hands.

You stared into his dark eyes while he licked his lips.

"You don't know our names, right?" He almost whispered, slowly moving his face closer to yours by every second.

"I wouldn't ask i-if I knew." You responded making him raise the corner of his mouth.

"I thought they would be smarter." 

You looked at him confused but then his forehead covered your sight since he smashed his lips on yours.

"MMMM!" You screamed through the kiss while he bit your lip extremely hard. It made you gasp and open your mouth so he could slide in his tongue. He immediately was in charge of the kissing and had dominance over your tongue. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and all you could do was to wait for it to be over.

Finally he broke the kiss and a string of saliva was leading from his mouth to yours.

"Damn you taste better than I thought." He said to himself while pulling away, but you still heard.

You shook your head to get rid of the saliva while he watched your disgusting facial expression turning worse.

"So, to summarize, I'm Kim Han Bin. Nice to meet you Y/N. Oh and you can call me B.I."

"Go to hell." You managed to say but his facial expression remained calm. He turned his head to the guy that kissed you in the car while he nodded and at the same time mimicking something with his mouth so you wouldn't see.

B.I, if you heard it right, got off of you while the guy who kissed you in the car approached you. He crouched down beside the bed but since he was quite tall, you got the same eye level.

"You shouldn't say those things sweetie." He smirked while grabbing your chin pulling your face towards him. Instead of kissing you, he slapped your cheek twice with his large hand. Even if it hurt like hell, it was better than a kiss.

"My name is Kim Mingyu. We will probably get along more than well."

He smirked while leaving you with a swollen cheek and soon teary eyes.

The next guy walked forward and it wasn't until now you realized all of the 7 guys would 'introduce themselves'.
So this is what he meant...
Suddenly you remembered some words written in the magical book. The members in FL was vampires that have been kicked out from their main group because of different reasons. Does that mean that they are even more dangerous?

Shoot me.

The next one approached and he didn't take it slow like other ones. He immediately jumped on the bed and pulled your body close to his. His lips landed on your neck, sucking intensely to create a hickey. You bit your lip to avoid any possible sounds that could leave your mouth.

"My name is just too complicated. Call me Lucas." He pecked your lips before letting another guy take the place.

You sighed as you closed your eyes, calming yourself down. You could swear they could hear your heartbeats through your chest.