Chapter 14

"Y/n?" ended up being his reply after sitting quiet for more than a minute after you called him dad.

What the fuck is actually happening right now... You didn't even know what to think anymore and it wouldn't surprise you if you fainted.

"Umm... shouldn't we tell them the rest of the information, master?" The pale man broke the silence and nervously smiled to the man sitting in the throne, which apparently was your dad.

He coughed and shook his head while sitting up straight. He faked a smile while breaking eye contact with you and looking over yours and FL's heads to face the audience.

"As said, we'll never again need to feed on animals, we'll have tasty human blood for the rest of ours lives!"

That was all he said.

Then he sat down again and moved his gaze down to the ground while resting his head on his fist.
The pale man frowned since he probably thought he would speak for a longer time. Anyway he applauded and made the audience follow his actions. Then all the people in the hall left while glaring at you, except from FL, the pale man and your dad.

"I see we have a little problem here..." The pale man stated when the hall was empty while shifting his gaze between you and the man in the throne. You didn't even remember his name, but you knew he was your dad for some reason.

"J-just take her away and do as planned. I don't want to see her right now." Your dad said while waving with his hand signing to FL to take you away.

Wait, what?

"No, no, no. Tell me what the fuck is happening." You said shocked by yourself that you could speak without stuttering, or even speak.

FL didn't try to take you away since they seemed a little unsure what to do in this situation. However, that made your dad quite annoyed since he raised his voice and stared at them, but never moved his gaze over to you.

"I said, take her away."

You saw in the corner of your eye how the members of FL rapidly nodded and they seemed to be surprised that he raised his voice. But you, you were not terrified. You were confused and angry as hell. Is he not going to explain??

"YAH!" You screamed making the guys holding you flinch and loosen their grip. Your hands were tied behind your back but that didn't make you feel weak. You took some steps towards your dad while glaring at him. Your eyes got wetter and your heart was beating like crazy, it was like it tried to make a hole in your chest.

"What have you done? What have I done? Fucking tell me!"

"We'll speak later."

Someone grabbed your arms and pulled you back while you felt another pair of hands holding you still causing you to stumble backwards. Being so confused made you extremely frustrated and you couldn't understand why in the world he wouldn't explain what was going on.

You began to scream and kick with every body part that you could move. The man in the throne sat still while doing nothing as he watched you getting further and further away from him.

It can't be true.

After that FL had dragged you out of the hall, you got pushed to the wall really hard. Your eyesight got blurry for a second because of the hard hit, but as soon as it got clearer you saw Lucas standing right in front of you with gritted teeth and dark eyes.

You got scared and looked down but that only caused him to slap you right across the face so hard that you fell on the floor. When you tried to get up, he kicked you in the stomach to keep you on the floor. He crouched down in front of you but you couldn't look at him since you were coughing very much.