Chapter 4

"W-wait!" you stuttered while he dragged you away. You tried to get out from his grip the best you could because you dropped your bag, the bag with the book in it. What if the guys open it? However Jungkook was too strong and didn't seem to be bothered by your attempt at all.

He walked with you downstairs through a hallway that was pretty wide, but not as huge as the one in the other house.

"Lets start here." He said pulling you forward and into a room. Before you even had the time to say anything he had locked the door and approached you. You took steps backwards but eventually hit something with your foot, causing you to fall.

You expected to land on the hard floor, but you didn't. Jungkook was quick and had already caught you before you hit the floor. He had wrapped his arms around your body and was looking right into your eyes.

You looked away but he grabbed your chin and slowly moved your head so you would look into his brown eyes.

He leaned in closer and connected his lips with yours. He opened his mouth and brushed his tongue against your lips until you finally opened your mouth and let him in. When you did, he lifted you up and gently began to move forward, causing you to move backwards. He pushed your body against the wall and held onto your waist while moving his head side to side.

He was moving his hand up to your shirt and were about to sneak in his hand but he couldn't finish since someone interrupted you.

"Yah! You promised you would only give a tour!" Namjoon frustrated said while stomping into the room you were in. You never observed the room, but now when you looked around, you realized it was a bedroom.

It wasn't a too big room it was average. A double-sized bed stood beside you and it was covered with dark gray sheets and soft pillows. The windows were small and black curtains were hanging along the side of them. It may sound as a scary and dark room but it somehow was cozy and you felt a good feeling.

"You want me to show her around instead or what?" Namjoon asked while crossing his arms over his chest and raising his eyebrows. Jungkook was still standing extremely close to you since he was looking over his shoulder and never turned around, like he would go back kissing you any second.

"Just one more-"

"No."

"But-"

"Okay then I'll show her." Namjoon shrugged and approached you but Jungkook turned around and covered your body with his like he was protecting you.

"No, no! I'll do it now. Promise." He finally gave up causing Namjoon to nod satisfied. He looked at you and smiled but soon his smile turned into a lustful one making you shiver, but Jungkook didn't notice so he just smiled and waited for Namjoon to leave.

"Let's go." He said and even though he smiled, you knew he was a bit irritated because he didn't want to be interrupted with what you two were doing.

You followed him out of the room, but he stopped you right before you closed the door.

"Oh, by the way, this is my room."

You nodded and he continued showing you around, beginning with downstairs and the hallway. It was only a few rooms downstairs compared to the old house, including Suga's and Hoseok's rooms, an office, bathrooms and a gym. However, he didn't show you every room and when you asked about it, he avoided your questions and began to talk about something else.

Anyway, you went back to the hallway were the kitchen was and the staircase. The staircase wasn't straight; it was more like a C-form causing you to exited waiting for him to be done downstairs.