Chapter 5

Smut Warning :)

--------------------------

You raised your eyebrows while crossing your arms over your chest. Usually you would blush and stutter but right now all you wanted to do was just to get that book, hide it, and go to bed.

"No?" You scoffed seeing how Jimin's eyes narrowed while he straightened his back and repeated his words.

"Take off your clothes. Now."

You didn't listen and kept standing in the same position while glaring at the boys annoyed.

"If you won't, then we will. Jungkook." Jimin said while not breaking eye contact with you. 

(A/n: okay okay i know this gif is overrated but he's hot af and it fits so yeah i just couldn't stop myself)

When he said Jungkook's name, Jungkook tilted his head backwards and approached you. You backed away while nervously lifting the corner of your mouth scoffing, trying to show them that you weren't afraid.

"What? No, no, no..." You hit the door with your back and tried to sneak beside Jungkook but he easily grabbed you around your stomach lifted you up under his arm.

"You disobeyed us and you know what that means." You heard Jimin say as Jungkook put you down on your feet and before you had the time to move, he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. At the same time Suga approached along with Jimin, both grinning seductively.

"I'll start." Suga said causing you to move your body, trying to get out of Jungkook's grip but it only made him hold onto you stronger. Jimin and Jungkook watched while Suga ripped off your shirt like it was a simple piece of paper. They licked at the sight of you in only bra and pants and soon Suga also grabbed your jeans and roughly pulled them down.

"L-let me go!" You yelled even if you knew it wouldn't help at all and it seemed like they barely heard your weak voice.

When they were done, and you were only dressed in underwear, Jungkook looked at you from top to toe, admiring you. Suddenly he pulled off his shirt and cupped your face with his large hands.

His lips landed on yours and he turned you around while moving backwards.

Suddenly he lifted you up but only after some seconds threw you back down again but this time on the bed.

When you tried to roll off, Jimin was already standing beside the bed, pulling you back.

"If you try to run away, we'll punish you tomorrow as well so you better listen." Suga threatened making you gulp and sigh since you knew you wouldn't dare to move anymore, which means you'll not escape from what were about to happen.

Jungkook hovered over you and pinned your wrist beside your head on the bed. Your head was pressed as much as possible against the pillow so when he kissed you once again, you couldn't do anything about it. He asked for entrance by biting your lip.