Chapter 10

Your eyes slowly opened as the light trickled through the blinds. With Taehyung's arms around your neck and a leg over your belly he breathed softly in your face. Perhaps you should find it adorable but in the moment you really had to go to the bathroom so you gently pulled him off of you causing him to let out a small groan.

You sneaked over to the bathroom upstairs and when you looked into the mirror you almost scared yourself.

Your hair looked like a bird's nest. You ran your hand through your hair realizing that the tangles would take hours to brush out. Your gaze moved over to your lips that were very swollen, probably because of Taehyung's intensely kissing yesterday.

You began to brush your hair even if it was painful af, but you couldn't let it be like it was. After that, you took a shower and made yourself feeling fresh once again. While wrapping a towel around your body, you also added some makeup to your face, because why not? You were at least living with some hot vampires...

When you entered your room an outfit was laying on your bed. To your surprise, it was one of your of your favorite outfits causing you to finally feel pretty for once. When you're living with vampires that constantly hang out with you, you don't really have the time to dress up.

Suddenly you heard knocks on the door making you flinch at the sound. Before you even had reached the door, Taehyung came rushing in holding his arms stretched out in the air walking towards you.

He embraced you making you frown confused. His grip around your body was very tight and he rested his head on your shoulder while you felt his heartbeats going slower.

"Don't ever do that again." He said as he released you from his grip. You looked at him with a confused expression while shaking your head showing him that you didn't understand what he meant.

"Don't ever just leave like that. I couldn't find you anywhere and I thought your room was locked so I didn't assume you were here. Ugh, you scared the hell out of me, you've been gone for a long time." He said while giving you a quick hug again. You slightly giggled at his words since you found it kind of cute that he worried so much about you.

"Do you wear makeup? You're still very beautiful." He said making you giggle again since it meant he thought you were just as beautiful with or without makeup. UWU.

You walked down to the kitchen and on the way, you glanced at the clock realizing that it was 02.30 pm (14.30) already. You widened your eyes in surprise since that meant it was lunchtime now. Did you really sleep and get ready until now?!

You sat down with Tae and ate whatever you could find in the kitchen. However, when you were done you thought he would take you with him but instead he shook his head while pecking your cheek.

"Namjoon told me he got some work to do and he needs my help. I'm sorry I can't say no to him but as soon as I'm done, I'll come to you." He smiled softly and then left the kitchen where you sat, figuring out what to do.

You didn't want to be bored, to not have something to do because as said, the negative thoughts will appear in your head and you don't want that to happen right now.

Since it already was late you decided to just take a trip through the hallway because you still haven't explored even half of it.

When you first arrived to the house you thought the hallway would be way smaller than the old one but the further you got into the hallway, the bigger it got. It was almost like a labyrinth and for a while you thought of going back because maybe you wouldn't find a way back late but then regretted your decision and kept on walking.

Why would you get lost in a hallway? Besides, if you headed back you would end up bored.

After a little more time exploring you suddenly realized that you passed the door you and Taehyung walked out from yesterday. You smiled while thinking of it and then slightly opened the door to peak out your head. You expected to see the beautiful forest you saw that day with tall trees full of green leaves.