Chapter 9

You know what, i'm not going to write 'smut warning' anymore because that's what we all are here for.

enjoy

----------------------

"We're going for a walk." He simply said, while leading you to a door.

His answer surprised you, but what you saw when he opened the door surprised you even more.

You hadn't seen real sunlight in days; you had no clue if it still was snowing and cold or if it had turned into spring and the trees were full of green leaves.

The door lead you outside to a little path made of gravel that was winding itself out in the forest. Since it was in the middle of the day, you could clearly distinguish the small birds that were peacefully resting on the limbs of the tall trees. And because of those tall trees, the sun didn't really shine right onto you; instead springs of light were shining in every opening where the trees weren't covering the sky.

"Should we go?" Taehyung was already standing in front of you on the path a few meters away. You smiled while nodding and then headed towards him.

He had his hand in his pocket and stretched out his elbow so you could intertwine your arms. You slid your hand in and you now walked arm-in-arm deeper into the forest that now seemed so peaceful and safe.

You were walking in silence and you wanted to say something but you didn't know what. You had no clue if he had planned something, perhaps this was just a trap or something to fool you. But after a while you couldn't handle the silence anymore so you took a deep breath and asked him:

"Why are you doing this?"

You hesitantly looked over at him to see his face expression if you maybe could get a clue through that.

From under his fluffy hair that was covering his forehead peeked eyes of the colors of milk chocolate along with a slight dark green. When he smiled both colors got mixed into a warm deep brown color.

"I thought we both needed to clear our minds."

Since he smiled when he said that, you smiled back too, even if you didn't really understand what he meant. Why did he have to clear his mind?

"My mind is kind of a mess right now." His words caused you to almost choke on your own saliva. The fuck. It was like he knew what you were thinking? But, on the other hand it was good so you didn't have to ask.

"Why?" You questioned and he also seemed a bit surprised by your words, like he didn't expect you to care.

"Umm... No it's nothing." He suddenly became quiet and avoided your gaze as he walked faster. You frowned while running to him to keeping up with his speed.

"I know it's something. Tell me what's wrong." You said causing him to look down on the ground and slow down his speed, but you were still walking.

You got a knot in your stomach knowing that something was wrong so you really wanted to know what it was, perhaps you could solve the problem?

He sighed as he again moved his gaze but up, causing the sun to light up his face.

"It's just, I don't want it to be like this."

"Be like what?"

"I don't want to be a vampire anymore."

You widened your eyes in shock as you waited for him to continue since you didn't know what to respond on that sentence.

"All I do is hurting you and all I want is blood. I'm sick of thinking of that all the time. And I hate that I can't control myself. When I turn into a bloodthirsty or a furious vampire I can't control myself. I could literally kill just to get what I want. And I hate that so much."