Chapter 31

Don't forget to vote, comment & follow me ツ

-------------------------------

The anger was boiling in your veins and the hate you felt for your mother had now returned but it was aimed for another person, your dad. His large, violet coat made out of animal fur made him seem so powerful that you wanted to slap him right across the face.

All you could do was to sit there, tied up and making pointless attempts to escape. You could already feel the leader-ribbons damaging your skin.

You didn't want to meet Namjoon's and Jungkook's eyes but you hoped that the rest of the members had managed to hide. What if FL is keeping them somewhere else? How did Namjoon even get caught?

The questions were many but there wasn't an answer to any of them. You watched as Kino approached you with a knife in his hand. It wasn't too big and not too small, it was just a normal knife, which somehow made everything worse. 

Is this how you'll die? Stabbed by a knife in a room full of vampires?

Kino didn't say anything but you could see the impatience and anger in his movement since he took short steps and his grip around the knife was strong. Even the veins in his hands were showing because of his hard grip. You gulped as he put a hand on the armrest and leaned over you while you pressed your body against the back of the chair to get as far away from him as could even though you only moved a millimeter away from him.

"You can't be rescued now, princess." He whispered loud enough so everyone heard he was saying something, but quiet enough so only you could hear what he said. You could feel the eyes of your dad burning on your skin but that didn't stop you from spitting Kino in the face. As he flinched the guards gasped at your action, which caused Kino to get even angrier.

Kino sighed deeply, very of pissed off, as he dried the spit away with his sleeve. He then glared at you with those dark brown eyes and brought the knife even closer to your heart.

You didn't want to die. Not now.
Not when everything was getting alright.
Not when you for once felt save.
Not when the ones you like are captured.
Not when the ones you love are captured.

Wait, what did you just think?

But all the thoughts disappeared for a moment when you felt the tip of the knife touching your shirt. You had to hold your breath because if you let go, the knife would go into your body.

You watched Kino as he pressed with his whole body to make the knife go through your heart, but nothing happened.

They couldn't kill you. Just like the last time they tried. 

Damn.

Your eyes and lips were swollen but you still saw how Kino gave you a death glare as he exhausted backed away and sat down on the floor beside his members. He was too tired to even stand up straight because of all the energy he used while trying to stab you.

"Lucas." Your dad said when Kino sat down. Apparently your dad hadn't given up yet, which caused you to grit your teeth and feeling the anger getting worse and you clenched your fists so hard that you probably had wounds on your palms. However, Lucas didn't approach you, he wasn't even there.

"He's not here, sir." Mingyu said while he stared at the ground, but you enjoyed them being this terrified and powerless.

"What? Then go and find him!" Your dad ordered one of the guards but then you couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"You won't find him." You said with a  toneless voice while staring blankly at a space on the wall between the heads of two guards.

"I killed him."