Chapter 3

Even if you weren't sure if you really should keep on reading since it could have quite bad consequences if the boys found out. However, you couldn't put away the book. You just had to know for some reason.

You kept on reading...

FL:
Members: 7
Supporters: 90+
Dangerous scale: 10
Smart scale: 10
Has easy to fall in love with humans: 9

Y/n, read carefully:

FL is meaning "Fanged Leeches" because of that they suck and need blood just like leeches. This isn't like any of the groups you've earlier met Y/n. This group is far worse since they have scale number 10, but should have 100 on the "dangerous" topic. Also, they have supporters unlike the other groups. Other vampires, not as strong though, are following the 7 leaders. As you can see they are more than 90 supporters.

You shivered every time the book mentioned you name since it was really unpleasantly. You knew the book was writing to you and that was the scariest part.

You moved your gaze down and realized you haven't finished reading yet since it was one paragraph left.

Above all, you should fear the leaders most. They have a lot more will and angriness in their blood than any other leaving creature I would say. Why? Because they all have been rejected from their original groups caused by different reasons. I will tell you more next time you open the book but I can't give you their names yet since you won't have the time to finish reading it.

They are looking for you every day and Bts knows it. Without the boys you have no chance so stay in good terms with them.

Someone is knocking on the door Y/n. Be careful.

Greetings.

You had to rub your eyes a few times before you could understand what you've just read. Suddenly a loud sound filled up the quiet room causing you to scream slightly. You looked over to the door and realized that someone was knocking on it right after you closed the book.

With wide eyes you looked at the book and then back at the door.

How the fuck is that even possible?

"Y/n, open the door! You need to wake up!" Suga yelled and didn't stop banging. You quickly got up from the bed and ran around in your room, trying to find a hiding spot for the damn book.

"Open it now or I'll break it!" Suga threatened you after some minutes when he had lost his patience.

"Okay, okay!" You nervously yelled back while hiding the book behind an element since that was the best place you could find right now.

Suga was just about to kick the door with his foot but you opened it right one time.

"Here are some clothes. Be ready in 10 minutes. Understood?" He commanded and you nodded in answer even if 10 minutes was barely anything, but you didn't have the courage to talk back at a Suga who just have woken up early in the morning.

He nodded back while handing you the clothes and he then closed the door. You sighed of relief and got dressed as quickly as you could.

 You sighed of relief and got dressed as quickly as you could