Chapter 1

(Smut warning)

----------------------------

"We need to move away from here, to another place, to another house. And that's soon, before they take you away."

"What?" You asked even though you heard exactly what Jungkook said.

"We can't do anything about it since they have already found out where we live." He continued as you moved your gaze slightly down.

"So, you mean that we're in even more danger than before? And now we need to move? And if we don't?" You questioned making Jungkook glance over at the other guys like he wasn't sure what to answer.

"If we don't, we will die." He finally responded.

"Why can't you fight against them like you usually do?" You continued asking questions since you wanted them to tell you the whole truth even if you noticed that they tried to say only what they assumed was necessary.

"Because as I said..." Namjoon started making you move your gaze over to him even if you were a little scared of him right now because of his tenseness. "They are more powerful than all the other vampire groups are together. It's better to flee than to fence poorly."

You didn't know what to answer. Should you be angry? No it's not their fault... But if you escape, it means that they would never stop searching for you, and for the boys. You'll be scared for the rest of your life.

"Are you done with the questions now?" Suga said impatient making you scoff.

"You have no clue how many questions I have in my mind right now." You answered making him roll his eyes.

"Fine. You get to ask two more questions." He said as you nodded while thinking of what to ask, but because there was so much you wanted to say you almost couldn't choose.

"Okay... Um... What are the name of the group then?"

"They call themselves FL."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means... I don't know actually. Like we said we don't have much information, which we will need. But you have asked two questions now so..." Suga smirked while saying the last words since he knew you didn't understand that you already asked two questions.

"What? Yah, that's not fair!" You said with a louder voice as he tilted his head slightly to one side.

"We made a deal."

"Okay, okay, but can you at least tell me when we will move?" Before Suga opened his mouth, Jungkook came up in front of him since he knew he wouldn't answer your question.

"Tomorrow morning." Jungkook answered making you raise your eyebrows in shock.

"Already?!"

"Yes so you need to pack all the things you want to take with you today. We'll bring you clothes." He finished his sentence by that and they all began to leave the kitchen. You confused looked down at your plate that was full with food but now you only felt disgusted.

And scared as hell.

You sighed as you threw the now cold food in the trashcan and then headed upstairs to change clothes. As expected, an outfit was already planned for you.

 As expected, an outfit was already planned for you