Chapter 7 - The Second Game - Serena Knight

Start from the beginning

I noticed a woman, in the dark, lightening up by the light of the bright candles in the living room.

She was stabbed by spikes when she fell. Spiked through her chest from behind, head, eye, stomach. It was a bloody mess and so.. horribly and disgustingly smelly.

Her eyes were wide open with shock and I noticed it the colour of green. Her dark brown skin was covered with so much blood as if she was died just recently. Her black curly was moved by the air. Just lifelessly laying there. Dead.

She wasn't the only one, there were bodies below too.

"No.."

I gaped in horror. "No, I don't want to become like her" I was gasping for clean air because the smell of blood were filling up my lungs. I continued to yell, "SAVE ME!" My voice filling up the room, just enough to make them hear me, "SAVE ME! Oh, god." DREA! SERENA! HELP ME!" I sobbed so hard as tears fell heavily, "CHASE! MASON!!" I sobbed as I held on, "GUYS! Get me out of here!!"

I begged the guys to save me but.. I was beginning to lose hope...

................................

Serena's POV

"Oh, my god! We have to save her!" I told Chase, shaking his hand. But he was frozen with shock, staring down as Scarlett whimpered, crying on Drea's arm. Shawn ran to Jade but then, the thick glass from the ceiling suddenly fell down on Jade, shaped round of the hole to prevent any of us touching her.

It well with a loud thump, like an earthquake then, I could see Jade moving her mouth, yelling but not a single sound escape through the hole.

Shawn yelled at Mary, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Mary didn't flinched or even patted an eyelid, "Oopss(!) Did I forgot to mention that if she answered wrong, she will go straight down the hole and join her new friend, Gwen Guilbe, the one who just recently played with my game and died, desperately trying to escape? Tsk, first game and the next, she's died. How boring...But interesting what happened when she lost."

Jade was right.

She's a psychopathic sicko!

I knocked hard on the thick glass along with Mason, Chase who's gotten over his shock, Scarlett still crying hard and Drea desperately trying to open it but we couldn't lift it upright.

"JADE! HANG ON!" I yelled, as I tried to find a way to get her.

But it was impossible.

It was too late as her dark brown eyes widened, knowing that this way, she can't be saved. Her eyes filled with so much fear messed up by her wet mascara and losing hope.

For a moment there, she slightly smiled and mouthed, 'Tell everyone, 'I love you' for me, please.'

I started to panic and hit the thick glass with my fists, "No. NO. NO! Don't you dare let go!" I begged her but she couldn't hear me.

She just let go of her grip with a slight smile on her face and teary eyes...

"JADE!!" I yelled as I shrieked. Scarlett let out a cry as we all collasped on the floor on our knees.

Shawn has stood there on front of Mary, glaring quietly at her.

The moment Jade let go was the moment we all turned to look away from looking at how she died in a disturbing way that would forever haunt us if we ever made out alive.

Mary smiled widely, "That was fun!" clapping her hands enthusiastically, like she was watching a horror theatre, "The crying and the screaming. So worth it!"