Chapter 7 - The Second Game - Serena Knight

Vote for this story in Watty Awards!

Horror and Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Bloody Mary in Most Evil Villain!!

I will be finishing this story before 31 Dec. Wish me luck ;)

Comment

Vote

Like

and Tweet

...............................................

(RECAP)

Mason muttered firmly to me, "Come on, Jade. The obvious answer isn't always the right one. The right and correct answer has always been staring at your face.."

What? She's holding a white rose! Isn't that..

...................................................

What smart-ass Mason said made me recalled what SHE asked me.

[Flashback]

"Now.." She crossed her fingers under her chin and elbows on the armrest while bending foward, "Do you remember what you saw?"

I nodded reluctantly.

She smiled and leaned back. She looked next to her. There's this table beside her and a.. well, at least there's a rose that's alive laying on the table. She took the white rose in her hand and sat properly while petting her cat. She asked me the most obvious question ever, "What was I holding?"

[End Of Flashback]

Was?

WAS?!

Not am?!

I smacked my head, wrong answer like that could send me to the grave! I answered quickly, "RED TULIP!"

My friends sighed out of relieved as Mary smirked, "Bingo!~. That's not so hard, wasn't it?"

I grinned proudly to myself, thinking 'When did I get so smart?'

She put the white rose away on the table on the side. The night had turned darker and gloomy. So disturbingly horrid at the way she sat there and imagine myself to actually fall underground full of sharp spikes. I could still hear the howling cry of the wolves outside and the trees noisily rustling.

Imagine.

Imagine what would have happened if I actually answered the question wrong.

What would have happened If I answered wrong.

"White rose!" I answered, rather confident and not actually listening to the question carefully.

Mary had crossed her leg like a noble young lady and smirked. She said the word that had my heart sunk to the point it wouldn't beat, "Wrong." Then, sharply clapped her hands then suddenly...

Underneath my feet, the gate opened, making my heart beat so fast out of fear. At that moment, I looked up at her smirking face and screamed as I fell down and grap a hold of the edge of the gate. It felt like I was swallowed by a hole in the depths of hell.

I was heavily panting while taking a tight grip on the smooth floor-wood board as I whimpered, tears already falling down my cheeks. Hard. "Oh, my god."..."Oh, my god."

"SAVE ME! SAVE ME!" I yelled as I screeched, "I can't hold on!" My body was holding me down, pulling me to my death. I can't fight againts the gravity. It felt like I was being pulled by somethign below. An invisble force holding on my feet. I panted and panted as I slowly looked below. The sharp silver spikes sparkled with the yellow light of fire.