There are seven players in the game. All are sixteen and each are given a dare by someone beyond the grave. Ignore the dare. The death will chase you and kill you itself.
If you survive the game, Congratulations.
If not, then you are unlucky. And stupid enough to not fight your way out of the game.
If you give up halfway, you MUST accept the Sudden Dare and survive your way out.
If you ran away when you are given the role of a player, you're dead.
Unable to believe the curse? Try ignoring the dare and freak accidents will happen any time to you and they are within the inventor of the game's power.
If chosen, I suggest you play smart and stay strong until the game is labelled as...
- Chapter 1 - The Beginning
- Chapter 2 - The Seventh Player
- Chapter 3 - Behind YOU!
- Chapter 4 - Play The Game Or Be Played By The Game
- Chapter 5 - The History Repeated
- Chapter 6 - The First Game - Jade Ricardo
- Chapter 7 - The Second Game - Serena Knight
- Chapter 8 - The Sudden Dare
- Chapter 9 - Bloody 'ell, It's The Sister
- Chapter 10 - She's Just A Lost Soul.
- Chapter 11 - The Flames Of Death
- Chapter 12 - The Death Warning Signs
- Finale Chapter - Number Seven