𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Taehyung groaned and placed the last box down and wiped the sweat that had been forming from all the moving of the things around in his new apartment

Taehyung groaned and placed the last box down and wiped the sweat that had been forming from all the moving of the things around in his new apartment. It wasn't anything fancy but he only had one more year of university so he guessed it wasn't that bad. He sat down on the small grey sofa and sighed, tired from all the lifting of boxes and pushing of furniture.

The apartment was a bit smaller compared to the one he used to share with his best friend but at least he was done with carrying all his belongings that needed to be unpacked but he was too tired to move an inch.

His eyes were on the plain white ceiling and surely but slowly he started to drift off to sleep, exhaustion taking over his body and soon he was out.

A whole two hours later he woke up from his slumber and groaned, tilting his head forwards and rubbing the back of his neck, feeling how sore it was. "God, I fucking stink" he complained and got up, walking over to his room that was the only place he has organized while the rest of the apartment had boxes all over. He opened the small built in closet and grabbed a pair of track pants and a white t-shirt that said sucker on the front in big black bold letters, something he got from a cheap store that sold bad quality clothes and tossed them on the bed.

He walked over to one of the boxes that had 'bathroom stuff' written on it, picking it up and walking over to the bathroom that was relatively small, but them again the whole place was relatively small. He placed it down on the counter and ripped the tape off, opening the mirrored medicine cabinet and placing things inside like razors, pills, shaving cream and such.

After the box was empty he tossed it out of the door ever so carelessly and closed the door, stripping all his clothes and walking over to the shower, turning it one and cussing as soon as the ice cold water hit head and rushed down his body. Shivering as he stepped aside and waited for it to heat up a bit before getting under the water again and sighing at how nice the warm water felt against his body.

After a shower and changing into the clothes he had taken out he walked out of his room and grabbed the bag of things he brought from the convenient store down the street and walked over to the kitchen area. "Right, I need a kettle" he muttered with a groan and walked over to the boxes that had the kitchen stuff.

Once he found it he grabbed the kettle and walked back to the kitchen and filled it with water, setting it on the stove and opening the cup of ramen, stomach growling in hunger as he did. He grabbed the cold rice and put it in the microwave, sighing and crossing his arms as he waited.

As soon as the kettle hooted and the microwave started to beep he poured the water into his ramen and waited for a bit before dumping the hot white rice in too and mixed it well. It was a simple dinner; he really couldn't bother about being healthy anyway.

Once his growling stomach was pleased he sat down and went through his phone. He gulped, the instagram app seemed so tempting so without a second thought he opened it and of course he regretted it as soon as he saw the two faces that popped up in one picture. He sighed and closed it, "forget it, Tae" he muttered to himself and got up and made his way to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and going to his room.

"Good night to myself, I guess" he murmured and got under the sheets, closing his eyes and trying to get some sleep since he had work the next day. He lay on his side and pressed the power button on his phone, the time showing up as 11:44PM.

No messages.

No calls.

What was he expecting anyways?

Another sigh escaped his lips as he laid back on his back, an arm under his head and he slowly started to fall asleep, but just as he was about to slip into dreamland he heard something that made his eyes shot open.

The sound of glass shattering.