𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Taehyung sighed softly as he put down the bag of groceries on the kitchen floor

Taehyung sighed softly as he put down the bag of groceries on the kitchen floor. He had done some grocery shopping after his work shift at the restaurant because he noticed that morning that he only had one packet of ramen left and that was never a good sign. He started to put things away and drank a glass of water. The last couple of days he had tried to spend time with Jungkook as much as he could before Sungwoo was back to keeping Jungkook indoors like a pet.

He heard the doorbell ring and placed the glass of water down, wondering who it was and hoping it was Jungkook. He opened the door but his hopes were all drained when he saw the annoying woman standing right in front of him, fluttering her fake long lashes. "Hello, do you need anything?" Taehyung asked the woman in front of him. "Oh Taehyung-ssi I haven't seen you in a while so I was wondering what you were up to" he smiled at him. He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck, not knowing what to say because he was obviously not interested in talking about how his day went with her. "I've been okay..you know, working and studying...the usual. Nothing that interesting."

He noticed how the woman kept trying to peep in and he mentally groaned but he didn't want to seem rude. "Do you want to come in?" he asked, hoping he wasn't going to regret his decision. "Oh...how could I but if you insist" she giggled and pushed past Taehyung, storming into the house and looking around his apartment.

"So Taehyung-ssi, what do you study?" she asked as she sat herself down on the couch. "Umm, I study psychology" he nodded, clearing his throat as he sat down on the single couch. "Really? Wow I just love the way the brain works. Isn't it a masterpiece?" she chuckled, crossing her legs. Taehyung nodded along, "Yeah..it's a masterpiece indeed" he agreed.

After about twenty minutes he was still seated and the cup of tea he had offered to Hwayoung was pretty much finished too. "Right, won't you look at that. It's almost 6:30pm, I just remembered I have to finish off my assignment due tomorrow" he stood up with an fake devastated expression. Hwayoung pouted and stood up, "oh then.." she started to head over to the door and Taehyung followed, opening the door for her. "Such a gentleman you are Taehyung-ssi" she sighed and touched his arm.

✾✾✾

He sighed, shaking his head and taking the empty cup of tea to the kitchen. He didn't have any assignments to do but he lied so she'd leave. He decided to take a shower for now and once he was done he sat on his bed with damp hair and grabbed his phone when he noticed he had a message from a friend from his English class about a party at Jackson Wang's house.

He bit his lip and thought about it. It was Friday and maybe Jungkook would want to come along? He grinned and noticed it was the time Jungkook normally fed the stray cats so he quickly rushed out of the apartment and smiled once he saw the said boy. As he panted and walked over to him he noticed how Jungkook almost fell. "You scared me!" he whined and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

Even though it was only yesterday the two had went out to a dog café it felt like he hadn't seen him in ages. "What are you up to?" he asked, watching Jungkook collect the fish tins once the cats were done eating. "Nothing much as you can see" he grinned, standing up.

"Sungwoo's coming back tomorrow?" he asked and Jungkook sighed with a nod. "Yeah..he'll be back tomorrow evening. He messaged me and told me to be a good boy until he's back" he chuckled dryly. "You don't seem happy about it" Taehyung stated as they started walking. "I am! Just...you know" he shrugged and the other decided to keep quiet.

"Hey anyways...a friend of mine is having a party. Do you wanna go with me?" Taehyung noticed the surprised look on Jungkook's face. "A party? Like drinking and dancing?" he asked which made the other laugh and nod. "Yeah yeah..why? You don't drink?" he asked and the other smiled. "I do...I've just never been to a party though I've seen them so many times in dramas" he explained. "Well..makes sense but come on. It'll be fun plus you have me so there's nothing to worry about" he told him as they stood in front of the elevator.

"But Sungwoo will be home tomorrow" he mumbled.

"Yeah, tomorrow evening. This is tonight we're talking about" Taehyung smiled cheekily which made Jungkook roll his eyes and giggle. "Alright, I guess you're right" he said as they stepped into the elevator. "Nice. I'll meet you by my car around 11pm" he told him as the doors opened at Jungkook's floor.

✾✾✾

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror one last time, making sure his outfit was good. He had his favourite silver dangling feather earring on to look better. Once he grabbed his essential items he was out of the door. He made sure he looked good not only because they were going to a party but also because he wanted to impress Jungkook though he knew it was wrong knowing the boy was taken.

He made his way over to his car and noticed Jungkook and he almost forgot he should be breathing in air and not the sight of Jungkook who looked way too good tonight. The way his hair was styled and the way his black jeans hugged his thighs made Taehyung want to worship them. The white t-shirt tucked in and the black leather jacket made him look ten times hotter than he already was. "Hey.." he managed to breath out and Jungkook looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hi. I'm not late today" he grinned making Taehyung chuckle and nod. "Yeah...you're not" he said as he unlocked the car.

"So is the place far from here?" Jungkook asked he shook his head. "Not really, it's like a big house and he's hosted parties there before" he told him. He noticed the way Jungkook kept checking his phone and decided to ask about it.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..it's just I'm scared that I'll be drinking without Sungwoo. I guess I'm breaking another one of his rules" he muttered leaving Taehyung in curiosity but he decided not to ask, unsure if he'd upset the boy and possibly ruin his mood to party.

Once they got there Jungkook gasped, "whoa...the place is full of people" he murmured, biting his lip. "Yeah but that's how any party is, especially a college party. Don't worry and let's just have fun. You've got me" he grinned and Jungkook could only nod because if the word convincing was a real person that would be Kim Taehyung.