𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Officer Haesoo looked at Jungkook, closing her file

"No, but you will be put in remand until your alibi is clear and until the court says that you're innocent" she told him, watching the look of utter fear run through his face.

"P-put me in remand? B-but I haven't done anything! I'm innocent... can't you just let me go? Please?" he sobbed and Haesoo sighed, watching the poor man cry. "No... I'm sorry Jungkook but I can't do that even if I wanted to. Yes, you killed him for self defense but it doesn't change the fact that a human was killed. The law is the law" she told him and stood up.

"You will be sent to the hospital to get your wounds checked and treated. Then we will let you know when you will be appearing in front of court" she informed him.

"Can...can I at least talk to Taehyung for a moment? Please...I beg you" he said, putting his hands together.

Haesoo nodded, "alright, you can do that. But be quick" she told him as she led him out of the interrogation room. As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung he ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Tae... please help me. I don't know what do" he sobbed. "They say I will be put in remand. Tae I don't want to... please" he sobbed and the older held him close. "It's okay baby, I know what to do. I have someone that can help you. I promise I'll get you out of this mess" he told him, wiping his never ending tears.

"Tae...what happens to Sungwoo? I-I killed him....what did I do?" he sniffled. Taehyung sighed and sat him down, taking his hands. "Jungkook, you didn't kill him, it was self defense. You did what you had to do to protect yourself. And Sungwoo's body will probably be put up for post mortem and then will be handed over to his family for the funeral activities" he told him.

Jungkook was taken to the police vehicle, the male officer making him get in. He looked back at Taehyung with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung groaned softly, running a hand through his hair. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at the contact. He didn't want to call this person but he had to. He had to help Jungkook one way or another.

He walked out of the police station, the device pressed up against his ear as he heard the line ring three times before picking up.

"Hello?"

"Mum."

"Tae...?"

"Yeah...Mum, I need your help. Can we meet up if you're in Seoul?

✾✾✾

A few hours later Taehyung pushed open the door to a small café. He looked around until his eyes landed on the women who was drinking a hot beverage. He sighed softly, hesitating for a moment but shaking his head to dismiss any thoughts. He needed to do this for Jungkook.

He walked over and stood there, clearing his throat. The woman looked up from her mobile and her eyes shone as she quickly stood up to hug him but Taehyung shook his head, backing away. "No, I didn't come here to rekindle our relationship" he told her in a cold tone.

The woman pursed her lips and nodded. "I understand, I'm just happy you reached out. Please sit down" she told him and he nodded, sitting down. "You've grown so much" he said, admiring her son. "Yeah well...the orphanage had good food" he muttered.

The woman sighed softly, trying to reach out for his hand. "Tae, please forgive me. I didn't--"

"No, I can't and I won't ever forgive you. I just need you to help me this once, that's all" he said in a monotone voice. "Okay okay, let me just get you a drink before anything" she said and Taehyung nodded, he needed something because he hadn't slept at all.

He thanked the waiter who placed an ice coffee in front of him a moment later.

"What do you do now? University?"

"Yeah, senior year. Psychology major" he mumbled, taking a sip of the coffee. The woman smiled proudly, "really? Oh my, I always knew my son was a smart boy" she chuckled.

"Yeah, that's why you left me" he said with no emotion.

"Tae--"

"Okay, that's enough of the small talk. I'm sure you are a very busy person. Let's just get to the reason why we're here. I need you to get my friend out of remand. He killed someone as self defense. You need to help me, this will be my first and last request from you... mother" he said and the women let out a shaky breath.

"Alright, I'll help you. You know I'm the best in what I do" she nodded, ready to listen to her son. It's the least she could do for him. She was never a part of his life anyways.

Authors Note:
Short :')