𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Jungkook hummed softly as he got dressed into one of Taehyung's lose fitting shirts and a pair of light blue ripped jeans

Jungkook hummed softly as he got dressed into one of Taehyung's lose fitting shirts and a pair of light blue ripped jeans. He had thrown out most of the clothing that Sungwoo had gotten him and was looking forward to buying new clothes with his own money that he earned. Taehyung walked into the room with a smile, "you look nice" he told the younger boy who looked away from the tall mirror to meet the others gaze.

"You don't look bad yourself" he winked. Taehyung wore a silky dark blue shirt and black jeans to go with it. "I like that earring, it suits you a lot" he told him, looking at the dangly little metal feather earring.

"Thanks, Jimin got it for me" he told him. "And I like it so I kept it" he smiled.

Right.... Park Jimin. Kim Taehyung's beloved ex best friend. By now Jungkook knew what had gone down between the two and who this Jimin person was. Let's just put it out there that the younger boy didn't like him. Sure, he's only seen Jimin through Taehyung's Instagram where the two still follow each other but after hearing that he dropped his best friend for his boyfriend Min Yoongi or someone...it just didn't settle well with Jungkook because he felt protective over Taehyung now after everything he's done for him and how kind he was.

"Alright, are we set to go? I'm excited to introduce you to my friends" he grinned, grabbing his wallet and car keys along with his phone which were his essentials. "Mm-mm! Let's go" Jungkook answered while applying some lip balm. And so the two headed out of the apartment, getting in the car and driving off to Taehyung's birthday dinner.

Jungkook liked the winter coat that Taehyung had brought him, it was just a little bigger, the way he liked it. "Look at how pretty the snow is" he sighed softly. Taehyung smiled, "it is, but it's also dangerous because you can easily slip. So be careful about that alright?" he told Jungkook who whined softly and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a baby, Tae" he huffed.

They arrived at the steakhouse that Jin had recommended. Jungkook bit his lip, feeling nervous all of a sudden. "Do you think your friends are gonna like me?" he asked, hesitantly taking off his seatbelt. Taehyung sighed softly and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "they'll love you. Don't even worry about that" he told him, pecking the tip of Jungkook's nose which made the boy giggle softly, nodding since he trusted Taehyung's words.

They got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. The warm air inside contradicted with the cold weather outside. He looked around for a bit and spotted his two friends. "There they are" he smiled and walked over. "I missed you guys" Taehyung smiled, going over to hug Namjoon and Jin while they wished him a happy birthday. Jungkook smiled at the sight, feeling a tad bit awkward.

"Oh right! Hyung this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung. My best friends" he told him and Jungkook bowed shyly whole Jin gestured him to sit opposite of him while Taehyung sat opposite to Namjoon. "We've heard a lot about you. So I'm glad to finally meet you" Jin chuckled. Jungkook's face heated up as he took his coat off.

"Really?"

"Of course. Taehyung never fails to tell us how in love he is with you" Namjoon added which made Taehyung kick the older under the table.

"Ouch! What? I'm just stating the truth" he put his hands up in surrender which made Jungkook giggle. The thought of Taehyung talking about him with his friends made his heart flutter.

"Alright, here you go birthday boy" Jin gave him a pretty black shopping bag which made Taehyung blink, taking it slowly.

"Hyung--"

"It's just a small gift from both me and Namjoon. Happy birthday kiddo" he smiled which made Taehyung pout. "Guys, you didn't have to, but thank you nevertheless" he placed it down on the floor next to his chair, telling himself not to forget it.

"Oh by the way, look at this watch Jungkook got me for my birthday!" He showed off the gift wrapped around his wrist ever so proudly while Jungkook shook his head. "No no, it's not that great of a brand" he said quickly and Jin smiled. "Who cares about the brand? It's a gift from you and that's all that matters" he reassured him while Taehyung and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

They decided to pick up the menus and order food before continuing to chitchat about how how they were doing these days and what they have been up to lately.

"Working at the restaurant doesn't feel the same without you" Taehyung pouted. Namjoon smiled, "you'll find a better job once you graduate anyways" he told him. "What about you Jungkook? I heard you are working at a cafe" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded, sipping on the glass of water. "Yeah! And it's going great. I really like it. And I've even made a friend or two" he told them, now feeling less nervous around the two new people.

When the food arrived and they started to dig in while Namjoon told Jungkook a few embarrassing stories about Taehyung which made the younger laugh as he ate but Taehyung only defended himself for those incidents.

Jungkook had a bit of wine  along with the others since it was Taehyung's birthday afterall and Jin took care of the bill. Once they headed out of the restaurant Jin looked at the three. "let's go to a karaoke bar!" he suggested. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, wanting to make sure that he was okay with the idea to which Jungkook nodded with a big smile plastered on his face.

They got into their separate cars and started to drive towards the karaoke bar that they usually go to. Once they got there and booked a room they started to order snacks and drinks to last them the two hours that they had book the room for.

Taehyung opened a beer and gave it to Jungkook who looked skeptical for a moment since he had a bit of wine too. "It's okay, I'll look after you" Taehyung whispered, kissing his cheek which made him blush and take the bottle from him. "Don't think too much, let's have fun today okay?" he cooed and Jungkook nodded, taking a sip.

"Oi, love birds. Quit flirting and come sing" Jin told them. Taehyung stood up, going over to the mic as the other three cheered and clapped for him.

A few songs and beers later Jungkook was a giggling mess. His face was warm and he kept singing songs from his favourite K-pop bands while Taehyung recoded him and posted a few clips on his Instagram story, tagging the three in them. He too was a bit tipsy but not too much since he had to drive them back home.

The other couple were making out while Jungkook and Taehyung jumped around, singing songs and sharing pocky sticks. In that moment Jungkook realized how blessed he was. It was only a few months ago that he felt trapped in a small apartment but now things had changed ever so drastically.

When the two hours were up the four of them decided to get back home. Jin and Jungkook were equally drunk as the other two helped them out. Jin cupped Jungkook's face, whispering something into Jungkook's ears which made both of them giggle out loud. After saying their goodbyes Taehyung helped Jungkook into the car before getting in himself. "Taetae, drinks!" He giggled punching the air while Taehyung put on his seatbelt for him since he was too drunk to do it himself.

"No baby, no more drinks for you. That's enough" he told him which made Jungkook huff and pout. "Meanie" he grumbled and crossed his arms which made the other laugh while starting up the car.

"Taetae....kiss me" Jungkook breathed out making Taehyung raise an eyebrow. "Let's go home okay? You're drunk" he told him him. "No! Jungkookie not drunk! Kiss! Want kiss!" He protested, grabbing Taehyung's collar and kissing him passionately.