𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

"Are you done?" Sungwoo groaned while Jungkook quickly pulled his maroon sweater down and brushed his hair out of the way

"Are you done?" Sungwoo groaned while Jungkook quickly pulled his maroon sweater down and brushed his hair out of the way. "Yeah, sorry" he murmured and brushed his hair with his fingers. It was a very hot day but Jungkook had bruises on his arms and neck so he couldn't wear simple clothing. He limped over to him which made Sungwoo smirk. "Stop looking at me like that" Jungkook pouted to which Sungwoo could only give out a deep chuckle.

"How can I not, you look wrecked" he teased the younger boy.

"Well you went hard on me" he said cutely though he was actually quite mad and was not in the mood for morning sex but Sungwoo obviously didn't really care about what he thought.

Sungwoo shrugged, "so what?" he said, the smirk still evident on his face which for some reason made Jungkook's anger bubble up even more.

"Fuck you" Jungkook murmured under his breath as he walked past him but stopped with a sudden yelp leaving his lips when Sungwoo grabbed his shoulder. "What did you say?" he asked in a deep voice which made Jungkook's heart beat even faster. "I said I love you" he pouted which made Sungwoo let go, pushing him a bit in the process.

By now Jungkook knew how to act pretty well though most of the time he wouldn't be able to keep it up and Sungwoo would see through him easily.

It had been a few weeks since Jungkook last saw Taehyung and even though he was relieved that way he still couldn't forget what happened back at his apartment and how vulnerable he felt. Kim Taehyung made him want to spill all his guts out and just tell him all his problems but Jungkook wasn't that easy – he had walls built around that were hard to crumble, full of insecurities and many more things that weren't nice to hear.

"Where are we going again?" he asked, putting on his shoes. Whenever he goes out with Sungwoo now he had to wear whatever his boyfriend told him to and he also needed to look less like a 'pig'. It hurt Jungkook's feelings so much when he couldn't wear ripped jeans because Sungwoo would tell him that he looked like a homeless person and it also was sad when he couldn't wear his favourite tops because he didn't want anyone to see the bruises on his body, old or new.

"Let's go, I'm starving already" his boyfriend grumbled, grabbing his car keys so Jungkook put on his shoes as soon as possible, following him out of the apartment.

As soon as they got in the car Jungkook looked around at the interior and how nice and classy it fekt. He didn't know how Sungwoo was getting money to buy such nice cars, afterall he did work at a small office. "I'm thinking of buying a house" he said which made Jungkook's eyes widen. "Buy a house? But aren't houses expensive? Mainly in Seoul?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

"And? You think I can't afford it? What? You think I'm some kind of poor beggar?" He growled, looking at Jungkook with a glare and back at the road.

"No, no!" He was quick to pipe in. "Of course you can buy a house... I'm just saying" he murmured to which Sungwoo calmed down a bit.

Once the car was parked they got out, Sungwoo putting on his shades while Jungkook tried to keep up with the tall man. "Where are we eating at?" Jungkook asked to which Sungwoo completely ignored him, checking out other girls that passed by which made Jungkook roll his eyes.