𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Why do you care?" the words came out in a harsh way that made Taehyung gulp—suddenly running out of answers.

Why exactly does he care?

"Well, because it's a normal human thing?" he asked, tilting his head to the side as he stared at the other male.

"So you are getting abused" Taehyung confirmed. Well he knew it but he wanted to accept it in front of the victim to see the reaction.

Jungkook looked at him, jaw clenching visibly. "I don't know what you're talking about, Taehyung-ssi," he muttered and looked away, adam's apple bobbing up and down which clearly showed how nervous he was.

Taehyung sighed and stepped back just a little. "Listen, Jungkook. There's really no point in acting dumb. You don't even look happy. You can't fool me" he told him, getting to the point.

"Well maybe this is just the way I am. How would you know if I'm happy or not? Do you know me? Are we friends? No" he answered for him which made Taehyung raise an eyebrow, taking in what he just said.

"I'm perfectly fine and don't you dare call my boyfriend an abuser" he said, tone sharp and gaze even sharper.

"I'm no victim and he's no abuser. You're being delusional and if you think you can't go to sleep then take some sleeping pills, they work effectively" he took a step back and turned his head to the side.

"It would be great if you could just your own business, Taehyung-ssi" he said but Taehyung heard it differently. As if Jungkook's mouth was saying one thing while his heart was saying another.

The whole time Taehyung stayed silent, observing how the other behaved and acted. "Jungkook, if you need a friend—"

"I don't need a friend. Especially not you" he retorted and turned around, walking away as quickly as he could, leaving Taehyung under the lights of the streetlamps and two cats who were trotting away after getting their stomachs full.

✾ ✾ ✾

Jungkook slid down the bedroom door and tried to hold back in—tried to tell himself that Kim Taehyung was very wrong but this one part of his mind kept telling him that he should listen to him. "No, Sungwoo isn't a bad person" he muttered to himself and shook his head.

Taehyung was trouble and after yesterdays encounter Jungkook sensed it, he should've avoided him and not talk to him at all.

Jungkook knew Sungwoo loved him. So what if he wasn't as gentle as he was when they started to date? So what if he hits Jungkook when he gets drunk and sometimes when he's not drunk too?

Sungwoo saved him back then and that's what matters. He would be nowhere without him and that was that.

He knew what love was, the love of his life was Choi Sungwoo and Jungkook would be always grateful to him. Kim Taehyung was playing with his mind but Jungkook wasn't going to fall for it, he wasn't going get lured by that deep voice.

When he heard the front door open his heart race—not with love and affection of his lover coming back home from work but from fear and dread, even if the male didn't want to accept the fact he knew about it deep deep down.

"Jungkook" a voice called him making him quickly stand up and shake his head, making sure he looked like he was taking a nap. He opened the door and walked out, eye meeting with the pair of dark ones.

"Were you sleeping?" Sungwoo asked as he sat on the couch, running a hand through his hair and staring at his boyfriend who let out a small fake yawn.

"Yeah" Jungkook replied, relieved that he wasn't drunk because his arm still hurt from last night.

He got up and walked past him, slapping his butt as he did so making Jungkook let out a small yelp. "Must be nice, I have to work the whole day" he muttered, opening the fridge and taking out a water bottle.

Jungkook gulped and looked down, "I told you I can work" he muttered. Jungkook wanted to work, he was bored of taking online courses and wanted to go to a real university but Sungwoo didn't like that.

"No. I can't let that happen. You're too fragile to work" he told him, tone hard and stern as he took out a cigarette and lighted it, placing it against his lips. When they started to date Jungkook told him to quit smoking and he did as told but now he had started it again and it was obvious Jungkook wasn't fond of it at all.

He walked over to the kitchen and smiled at his boyfriend, about to kiss his cheek but Sungwoo walked away, completely ignoring the younger male's affection making him bite his lip and look down. "Um, what do you want for dinner?" he asked, looking at him.

Sungwoo puffed out a cloud of smoke and looked over at him lazily. "I'm going out with my friends, don't bother" he told him. "Don't go whoring around while I'm gone" he warned him making Jungkook's jaw clench slightly and.

Whoring around.

"I would never—"

"I heard you were talking with a new guy outside of the building" he said making Jungkook freeze and his whole body tense up.

"Ah y-yeah..we were just talking" he said, opening a top cupboard, pretending to be looking for something.

And then he felt it—the presence of the other coming close towards him, like a lion slowly prying at it's pray. "Talking about what?" Sungwoo asked, making Jungkook slowly close the cupboard, sealing his lips to make sure a whimper didn't leave.

He slowly turned around, "you know, just talk. Exchanging names kinda talk" he told him making Sungwoo look at him like he was testing him. "Really? So you know his name now?" he tilted his head to the side making Jungkook let out a small chuckle, acting cool and fooling himself.

"Why? Are you jealous?" he asked, nothing more in his tone than innocence and tease. A gasp left his lips when Sungwoo grabbed his jaw, tilting his head up to meet his dark eyes that had turned even darker, pressing his cheeks making Jungkook whimper.

"Jealous? Of what? Him?" He let out a mocking chuckle. "He's nothing. What I'm worried about is you" he spat, breath smelling like cigarettes making Jungkook's stomach churn and thin tears form against the rim of his eyes.

"Who knows what you'd do while I'm gone for two seconds" he growled making Jungkook shake his head. No matter what Jungkook would never cheat, he would never do that to anyone.

"I've seen you look at other men while we're out. Do you think I'm stupid? I'm out working, providing for you and making sure you don't have anything to worry about" he told him, glaring at him as he let the male's chin go harshly.

Jungkook whimpered and gently touched his cheeks that were aching.

"I would never—"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" he shouted making him flinch and quickly look down, shutting up almost immediately. "I'm going out now. Don't you dare step out. Pathetic excuse of a human" he grumbled and walked out, slamming the door and silence took over.

Jungkook's legs gave up on him as he fell on the floor, bringing his legs towards his chest and hugging them.

A small sob escaped, biting down his lip and trying not to cry but it was impossible. Why did things turn out this way? What did he do to deserve this kind of treatment?

Now he knew for sure that Kim Taehyung was more than trouble and he needed to avoid him, as much as possible.

Authors note
Vote and comment for clear skin ;)