𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The shift ended at 10pm and Taehyung watched Namjoon say goodbye to everyone. They walked to the locker room together and Taehyung leaned against it, watching Namjoon open his locker.

"What?"

"I'm gonna miss working with you hyung" he told him.

"Oh come on Tae. It's not like I'm disappearing" he told him to which he Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I know that you dumbo. But still, you've always been my shift buddy" he told him.

Taehyung opened his locker, taking off his uniform and changing into his normal clothes. "Do you wanna go for a drink and some dinner then?" he asked. Taehyung smiled, grabbing his phone.

"That sounds gr--"

His heart dropped when he saw the number of missed calls on his screen from someone he'd only hope for a call from.

Bunny Jk 🐰
25 missed calls
• 20 minutes ago •

"Tae? You alright?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, watching how the youngers facial expressions changed in a second.

Taehyung gulped, showing the amount of missed calls. "Hyung... I need to go...fuck fuck!!" He slammed his locker closed and started to run out of the building, ignoring Namjoon who was telling him to wait.

Taehyung's mind was going all over the place. Twenty five missed calls? He distinctively remembered Jungkook saying if he ever calls him that's because he's in terrible danger and Taehyung was horrified at the possibilities. He got in his car, trying to grab the right key as he started up the engine. "Fucking hell!!" He yelled, reversing harshly and driving off.

Why were there missed calls?

What had happened?

So many questions and so little answers. He was driving over the speed limit, not caring at all. He needed to know what happened and his heart was beating like a caged wild animal.

He kept trying to call Jungkook but there was no answer.

"Pick up... Jungkook pick up" he chanted but no one picked up.

Taehyung pressed the horn over and over, trying his best to overtake the vehicles in front of him. "Move!! Bloody bastard!!" he yelled as he overtook a giant lorry.

As soon as he was home he didn't even bother to park his car inside the basement parking lot, running into the building as soon as possible. He pressed on the elevator button but it was at the top floor.

"Fucking hell!" he cussed under his breath and took the stairs. Climbing them three at a time until he was at Jungkook's floor. He ran over to the door and rang the doorbell.

No answer.

He panted, ringing it again but once again there was no answer. He gulped, knocking on the door instead. "Jungkook, it's me... it's Taehyung. Are you in there? Open the door, I'm here" he called in a soft voice, trying to catch his breath at the same time.

Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung was pulled inside, a warm and shaking body hugging him immediately.

"Taetae..." Jungkook sobbed and Taehyung could only blink in surprise, hugging him back. He closed his eyes, "I was so scared" he whispered rubbing his back until Jungkook started to sob.

"Jungkook?" He pulled back and gasped seeing the blood on his white shirt.

"No no...shh.. please... Tae...I didn't know what to do" he sobbed, shaking violently. Taehyung took a step back, looking at the apartment and noticing how much of a mess it was. He looked at Jungkook.

"Taehyung, please help me. I don't know what to do" Jungkook sobbed, hands all red from the blood. Taehyung looked at his own light blue t-shirt and noticed the blood stains transfered from Jungkook.

A sick feeling started to creep up the pit of his stomach as he looked at Jungkook's state. He had bruises all over his arms and neck and he was limping.

"Jungkook what happened... where's Sungwoo?" he asked in a cautious tone. Jungkook looked at him and shook his head, tears dripping down as he fell on his knees.

"Help me Taehyung...I didn't know what to do" he sobbed. Taehyung pursed his lips. "Let me take a look okay?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "No...no please Taehyung. I didn't know what to do... please dont--"

"Shhh, I want you to take a deep breath and calm down" he said, telling him sit down on the couch. Jungkook started to blabber on and on as of he was on the verge of going crazy.

"He made me do it Tae... I'm innocent. He he..he hurt me Tae..." He blabbered on. "Okay okay, calm down Jungkookie. I'm here okay? I want you to stay right here until I go and check alright?"

Jungkook nodded slowly and Taehyung stood up, the structure was the same as his apartment so he went into the bathroom, there was nothing, in fact it looked just like a normal bathroom.

He slowly walked over to the bedroom where the door was open ajar. He slowly pushed it until it was fully open. However, he had to cover his mouth at the horrific sight he saw.

Sungwoo was on the floor with a puddle of blood surrounding him. He slowly walked closer and noticed the glass bottle pieces suck in his stomach. His eyes were wide open, blood oozing out of his mouth and there was no doubt he was dead and gone.

"Taehyung."

He jump, startled when the eerie silence was broken by Jungkook who  stood at the door, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Did you do this Jungkook?" he asked, walking over to him, closing the door just the way it was.

Jungkook sobbed, "I had no choice... Taehyungie what am I going to do?" The weak boy started to sob.

"Okay okay...fuck" Taehyung ran a hand through his hair. "I'm gonna call the police" he whispered and Jungkook only begged and cried louder. "Please don't Taehyung, please please... let's hide him. We can do anything but call the police" he sobbed.

Taehyung bit his lip, tears in his own eyes.

"Jungkook I want you to be a good boy. The police will help you and I will help you" he told him. Jungkook sobbed shaking his head, "I will be sent to prison...he... he's dead" he whispered.

"He's not alive Taehyung. He's dead" he whispered, clearly out of his right mind.

It broke Taehyung's heart to see Jungkook like this but he had no choice. "Jungkookie, stay right here okay. Are you hungry?" He asked to which Jungkook immediately nodded.

"Good, I'll get you food. Just stay here okay?"

"No no no, Taehyung don't leave me" he sobbed, trying to grab him. "I'll be back in five minutes okay? Don't worry" he stood up, ignoring Jungkook's pleads as he made his way to the door and immediately walked out.  His hands were shaking as he grabbed his phone, pacing back and forth down and up the hallway as he called the police, explaining the situation.

"Please hurry.."