𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Jungkook tossed and turned, it was impossible for him to close his eyes and sleep while the man next to him had no problem whatsoever. It was yet another one of those nights where Sungwoo came home sober yet horny.

Jungkook's whole body hurt, and he bled too. How had things turned this way? He didn't understand. He sat up, back against the back board of the bed and he let out the softest whimper because his lower half ached so much. Sungwoo didn't seem to care but why couldn't Jungkook accept that?

....Ah, right. Because Sungwoo saved him.

That night Jungkook didn't get a wink of sleep and before you know it his alarm went off so he quickly turned it off before sungwoo woke up and would possibly scream at him.

He slipped out of bed, limping to the bathroom as he took a cold shower but minutes later he found himself crying because he knew it, he knew Sungwoo was cheating on him, he knew he was getting abused....he knew he was being raped.

But Jungkook could never fully accept it. He could never do anything about it because he was so broken, so manipulated and brainwashed. He couldn't leave Sungwoo because without Sungwoo Jungkook was nothing. Jungkook had no money, no food, everything he ate and wore belonged to Sungwoo – and more than anything, he was in love with him.

A couple of hours passed and Jungkook changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain white long sleeved t-shirt. His neck was all red and marked because of how strong Sungwoo squeezed it but as always Jungkook's brain kept telling him it was abuse but his stupid heart kept telling him those were love marks.

Jungkook decided to make pancakes since it was a Sunday and his boyfriend loved them. As he was mixing the batter he felt a pair of hands snake around his waist making him flinch but then the familiar scent hit him making him relax but...not exactly.

"What are you making?" Sungwoo asked, the smell of mint invading Jungkook's senses.

This was odd...why was he acting like this? For some reason Jungkook wouldn't relax but be tense even more.

"P-pancakes...you like them, right?" he gulped and let out the softest sigh when he heard him hum in response. Sungwoo unwrapped his arms from Jungkook, walking over to the fridge and taking out a bottle of water. He leaned against the fridge, staring at Jungkook with dark eyes.

Jungkook kept mixing the batter even though it was enough mixing already, he couldn't help but feel uneasy. "Let's go on a date today" he heard the deep voiced man say which made Jungkook's eyes widen slightly as his head shot to the side, looking at Sungwoo.

"A ...date?"

Sungwoo frowned, not liking the surprising tone in Jungkook's voice. "Yes Jungkook, a date. What are you? Deaf now?" he asked sternly which made Jungkook gulp and quickly shake his head muttering an 'I'm sorry'. Sungwoo let out a sigh, placing the half empty water bottle on the counter and ruffling his hair. "See, you're the one who always makes me angry" he said, walking over to Jungkook and kissing his cheek.

"I love you. You know that right?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, smiling at that small gesture. "I know" he replied in a whisper tone.

"And?"

"And I love you too" he quickly added, almost monotone.

Sungwoo's phone buzzed on the countertop but before Jungkook could even take the slightest peek he had already grabbed it. The boy acted oblivious as he grabbed a pan and set it on the stove but from his peripheral vision he noticed how Sungwoo was typing away with a smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna go to the gym. Be ready by 12 o'clock" he said and Jungkook was quick to frown.

"B-but what about breakfast—"

"You can eat it. You eat like a pig anyways" he said, gulping down the rest of the water from the water bottle he had got earlier.

Jungkook felt the jab at his heart. Did he really eat like a pig?

"But I wanted to eat with y—"

"Jungkook" Sungwoo growled darkly making the younger quickly zip his mouth shut, once again mumbling an apology.

He watched his boyfriend toss the empty bottle in the trashcan and grab his keys, walking out of the apartment.

Once again he was left alone. Who was Sungwoo texting? If he was going to the gym why did he not even take his gym bag? With so many questions floating in his head without even realizing Jungkook had made in total of 19 pancakes.

He gasped, finally noticing the tower of pancakes and he knew for a fact he couldn't eat more than a three or four. After eating and cleaning up the kitchen he looked at the remaining pancakes and then got an idea.

There were two small kids living on the second floor with their grandma. Jungkook took a paper plate and put about 10 pancakes on the plate, covering them with another plate. He grinned and walked to his room, taking a bandana and tying it around his neck then headed out of the apartment, going down to the second floor.

He rang the bell and waited for about a minute before the door was opened by the girl who was not more than 11 years old and her brother right behind who was probably 8 or younger.

"We don't have money for donations" the girl was quick to say which made Jungkook blink in confusion and let out the softest chuckle. "I don't need any, here take these" he handed her the pancakes which she took.

"Are these for us?" she asked, looking at the pancakes. "Yep, you can have them" he replied with a grin.

The girl licked her lips, but then shook her head. "No, we can't have them. Grandma says we can't have anything strangers give us" she mumbled, very hesitantly.

Jungkook crossed his arms and hummed, "well your grandma is very right but don't worry. Your grandma knows me. Just tell her Jungkook from the fourth floor gave them to you okay?" he ruffled the smaller boy's hair.

After bidding them a goodbye Jungkook got back to his apartment. He noticed the remaining pancakes and sighed, thinking about someone he could give them to but then he heard something from the ceiling, like a metal pot falling.

Sometimes at night he could hear the footsteps of Taehyung walking around in his apartment or the flushing of the toilet at 2 in the morning or him cursing at something which would always make Jungkook giggle.

Without thinking twice he grabbed two more paper plates, piling the left over pancakes and headed out of his apartment, heading to the fourth floor which he hadn't visited more than twice. The hallway was almost identical so it wasn't hard to tell which apartment he lived in.

Jungkook was about to knock but then he stopped when realization finally hit him. What in the world was he doing? If Sungwoo finds out he'd beat Jungkook to death!

Just as he turned to leave the door swung open leaving Jungkook looking into the pair of chocolate brown eyes. For a moment his breath hitched, feeling like a deer caught in light.

Author's Note
Leave a vote and comment! Thank you for 200+ reads so far ♡